15

•Brianna•

Same day...

"AND THEN SHE FELL ON ME!" Maya yelled pointing at April. We all laughed. She was telling us this story of them going ice skating and stuff.

"YEAH AND THEN YOU FARTED!" April shouted back making Maya gasp and all the rest of us laugh.

"YOU'RE GONNA GET IT!" Maya said getting up and waking over to April who kept laughing.

"Okay okay calm down M" I laughed and she groaned and sat back down. Suddenly Noah gasped.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing. I was gonna saylet's play truth or dare!" He giggled and I could see Maya almost fainted.

"Well, what do you guys say? Wanna play truth or dare?" I asked and everyone nodded. We all then formed a circle in the living room carpet.

"Okay I'll go first" Maya said and smirked at me.

"Uh oh.." I said and April laughed while Maya kept smirking at me.

"So truth or dare Bri?" Maya asked me

"Uhh... truth..?" I said nervously. To be honest Maya's questions are always kinda embarrassing or something.

"Tell us about your first kiss" she smirked and everyone gasped as Noah and I blushed.

"MAYA!" I said hiding my face in my hands

"It's not my fault you chose dare" she said

"Ugh this is so... wiyhhrjrhe" I said and everyone laughed

"Come on just tell us" I heard Ariana say.

"Yeah.." justin smirked.

Noah smiled at me and shrugged when I looked at him.

"Dang.. Fine." I said and April and Maya did a little victory dance.

"It was great" I smiled innocently.

"That's not how you describe a first kiss. If you describe it like that means it was awful.. was it?" Maya asked and I gasped

"NO IT WASN'T I JUST - agshhdhshs MAYA!!!" I said hiding my face in my hands again as everyone else laughed and Noah put his arm around me. He tends to do that sometimes.

"... ugh okay..." I said but it was muffled by my hands on my face.

"It wasn't the kind of kiss you see in movies these days, but it was wonderful in its own way, and all I can remember about the moment is that when our lips touched, I knew the memory would last forever. And... I think .. I think heaven will be like a first kiss" I said all with my hands on my face. And the I slowly looked up to see Maya, April and Ariana with faces that said 'aw'. Justin was making a puke face. And Noah was smiling at me with love. I blushed again.

"GHAAA THAT IS SO ADORABLE!" Maya screamed before coming and hugging me.

"Woah woah.." I said and we all laughed.

"Okay my turn" I said not talking about my love life anymore

"Justin, truth or dare?" I asked

"Truth" Justin said

"What was the most inappropriate time you farted?" I asked and Ariana started laughing while Justin blushed.

"What?" I asked

"Tell them Justin" Ariana laughed