16

•Noah•

23rd August 2016

"Bri... are you okay?!" I said worriedly running over to her bed. I was walking to the kitchen when I heard sobs coming from Brianna's room. I looked in her room to see her curled up on her bed with her phone in her hand and tears in her eyes.

She kept sobbing. I pulled her into my lap and tried to calm her down. She did a little and was now sniffling. I took her phone from her hands and saw what she was looking at. Her Instagram was open and she had hate comments on this picture that she had posted.

Liked by arianagrande, mayaandrews and 17,738,829 othersBriannacarin "Cause I'm still young and acting up"

Briannacarin "Cause I'm still young and acting up"

View 23,668 comments

brioah123 SO PRETTY!
imfuntastic305 ewww she looks anorexic! 🤮🤮
dudezzz37 she looks like she just puked her guts out after getting drunk at a party! Disgusting! 🤮🤮🤮
Zestioooo36 BARF BARF BARF!!! 🤢🤢🤢
drqueen27 she looks homeless af 🤢
brioahisbae why do you guys keep hating on her?! What'd she ever do to you?
mayaandrews honestly seeing my best friend crying over foolish people like these hurts my heart. Get over yourselves bitches.

"Bri.." I gasped holding her closer to me. She wrapped her hands around my neck tighter and cried even more.

"Hey hey hey.. don't cry..." I said wiping her tears.

"They're just jealous of you and what you have. They're jealous of how beautiful your voice is. They're jealous of your beauty" I said holding her face in my hands.

"They're just jealous... and to make themselves feel better about themselves they hate on other people" I said wiping another tear form bri's face.

"Okay... so don't you ever dare think that you're any less beautiful because you are the most gorgeous person I've ever seen.." I said and she smiled and nodded.

"Good.." I nodded back smiling before pressing my lips to hers.

"I love you" I said but it came out muffled. It sounded like an 'I lum you'

"I love you too" she said making me smile.

"Hey guys we're going to the-" we heard Justin's voice but then he cut off when he saw Brianna's face tear stained.

"What happened?" He asked rushing over to us. I handed him bri's phone. He read everything with wide eyes.

"Bri.. don't pay attention to those haters.. all they wanna see is watch you fall.." justin said and I nodded to Brianna. She smiled and nodded back.