Chapter 2 - School Surprise

Italicized Text- thoughts

(T/N)- Teacher's Name

-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/N POV

I woke up feeling great. After the performance yesterday, I felt complete. Of course, I would never be truly complete without Muse, but that's different.

After I got ready for school, I stepped outside and saw a van across the street. This van was in front of the big house that was recently sold. I saw a group of girls getting in, but since I couldn't really see their faces, I didn't pay any attention to them. Although, their hairstyles look somewhat familiar.

When they left, I got into my car. It's a bit old, but it gets me to school and back, so I keep it. As soon as I started my car, I turned on the radio, and drove off to school.

Five Minutes Later

I pulled into my parking spot at school, and saw that a couple banana peels were there. This isn't the first time this has happened, so naturally, I came prepared. I put the car on Neutral before getting out of the car, and collecting the peels in a plastic bag. Afterwards, I was able to park my car.

As I walked through the halls, I experienced the usual stares from the crowd. I also heard whispers about my "weird" habits of being an otaku. I was never popular, so there would be times where I would be the subject of gossip. Over the years, I've gotten used to it, but making friends gets harder because of this.

"Look, it's that kid that watches anime."

"Yeah, I heard he only watches hentai."

"Ew! That's so gross. No wonder he doesn't have much friends."

I ignored the comments about me and continued on my way to homeroom, which was also my math class.

When I got into class, I immediately sat in my seat in the back corner. I pulled out my earphones and hooked them up to my phone. I kept one earphone out. I started playing some SIF on my phone to pass the time. I didn't notice the three girls who walked in, but I heard the teacher's announcement as well as the class' comments.

"Class, I would like to introduce these three transfer students from Japan."

"Woah, look at them! Total hotties!"

After hearing the announcement, I put in my other earphone to block them out. What? It's only new students. For all I know, they could just be another group of students who'll gossip about me once they hear about me from the other students.

3rd Person POV

The teacher had the girls introduce themselves one by one.

"Good morning."

"Konnichiwa."

". . . U-um, if you don't mind, we'll be telling our names later."

After they finished speaking, the class exploded with noise. Among these noises were people asking questions, boys cheering because they had 3 new beauties in the class, and other people trying to start a conversation with them.

It took a few minutes for the teacher to calm everyone down, but when she did, she noticed the three girls still standing in front of the class.

"Oh, I am very sorry! I almost forgot to give you your seats. Would you three like to sit next to each other?"

"""Yes please!"""

"Very well. You may sit. . ."

The teacher's eyes swept over the room, trying to find three side-by-side desks. Many boys had hopeful looks in their eyes, hoping the girls would sit next to them, cause boy reasons. Many girls also had the same looks in their eyes, but for girl reasons. Finally, the teacher saw three desks in the back row. At first, she didn't want to put them in the back, but then she saw that there was another student in the back row.