First day - chapter 1

Becca's POV

It's finally the end of summer break, meaning a new semester and new people.
I did my regular routine and left my dorm to go get some breakfast, I was on the way to a small cafe just outside the campus, I came across a girl she had blonde hair and a very pretty face, I could see that she was approaching me so I tired my best to go unnoticed.
Buy that didn't work out very well since she was standing right infront of me.

"Hey erm, do you know if there's any cafés around here, I'm new and I'm trying to find my way round" she said, trying her best to be as friendly as possible.

"Yeah I um was just heading to one, I'll show you there if you want too" I said, trying myself to be as friendly as possible.

We walked to the cafe in silence until she broke it
"I'm Layla by the way" she said

"Becca" I didn't mean to sound rude but I didn't want to start a conversation with her, I just wanted to get my breakfast, now I'm starting to regret inviting her to come.

By the time we got to the cafe it was nearly empty considering it is only a little after 8 since classes started at 10:30, we still had some time.
As we entered the cafe, I seem to have lost Layla but I was that much bothered because she seemed irritating.

I sat down in one of the little booths with my pancakes and coffee, I felt a pair of eyes staring in the back of my head, I turned around to suspect my suspicions and I was right, there was a guy probably round my age, with dark hair and striking blue eyes, he was wearing a white long sleeved shirt but you can still see the sleeves of tattoos he has.

I kept my eyes on him, he was gorgeous, and just from his stare I was getting extremely turned on, once I noticed he was coming my way, that's when my breathing became unsteady.
He sat down on the opposite side of me, he still had an unreadable expression on his face and he said nothing, so I thought I would break the ice.

"Erm can I help you?" I said trying my best not to be rude.

"I want you" he said with mountains of lust in his eyes, the sound of his deep raspy voice turned me on to a limit I even found myself getting wet.
I don't know the guy at all but he's saying he wants me, I need to know what he's talking about.

"What do you mean you want me?" i asked out of curiosity ignoring the feeling i have in the pit of my stomach.

"I've been watching you, and I know how to please you... every inch of you" while he said those words he moves his hands to the upper part of my thigh sending electricty and fire throughout my body. My breathing became uneven again, even though I didn't know him, he was all I wanted. His hand began to rise up my thigh but stopped at the hem of my jeans, I whimpered at the lose of contact.

"Erm, what did you say your name was again?" hoping I'll be able to see him again, but with that one question he stood up and walked out of the cafe like nothing happen, but he left behind a note, as I was around to read the note my phone vibrated alarming me that I only have 30mins to get to my first class.