They found me - Chapter 3

Becca's POV

I stared into the eyes of the monsters that ruined my childhood, the monsters that destroyed me as a person, the demons that would keep me up all night frightened and scared.

I haven't seen the demons for about a year now, I finally thought I was free, but them it hit me, auntie Joan would always say 'there watching you' when I was a child and then I remembered the note.

Ryder was sent, this was no coincidence, flashes of my past started to come back, Ryder was possessed by Cylis, it had to be him, he was the only one who had this type of power, he would drain every self control you had inside and replace it with a sexual desire for anyone you see or anyone he makes you want.

My only question is how did he find me... Well that's a stupid question, he is a demon.

Cylis first came to me when I was 15 he would talk to me, he would do things to me that I never thought was possible without actually having a human form, people thought I was crazy when I tried to get help, but I thought it would stop since I stopped responding to him, I guess he found Ryder because inside he was the same, he had them frustrations that caused his demons and one being Cylis.

I need to fix him before Cylis comes back again.

I looked at Ryder, the whites of his eyes have turned as dark as the night, you could literally see the steam radiating off of his skin, even tho he was possessed he still looked so desirable.

My attention turned back to the very frightening Ryder approaching me, I started to back away as he continued to mumble a word or a name but I was to focused of his swift movements, once he was standing right in front of me, he let out this disturbing screeching, he screamed like he was in agony, never minding the fact that he is still butt naked, I watched the demons feed of him, I watched them do the things to him that they used to do to me.

Ryder suddenly stopped screaming but with a quick shot we made eye contact, I could see the control and anger in his eyes but I also saw lust which I wasn't surprised with.