😱I'm Pregnant!💛

Tiana POV:

So today's the big day that we tell both of our parents and the rest of our family and friends were pregnant!!

I'm kinda scared because Armon still doesn't know that I invited his mom and his sisters!They just think it's a birthday thing for Armon!

"You ready baby??" Queen asks coming into me and Armon's Room

"Damn baby you look good!!!" Queen adds pointing my hair and freshly done nails out!

"Thank you babe!But i'm kinda scared." I tell Queen as the rest of the girls come in the room and hug and compliment me

"Girl scared of what, you looking good as ever!!"Airi says making me smile

"Aweee thanks!! I mean I knew his mom and sisters and some of his family! But I knew this man for almost all my life and I don't want his family to just see the outside Tiana but the inside Tiana!!Where's is my baby at???" I ask in a calm voice

"He's coming back he had to go to the store before the rest of the family comes!"Tae says looking out the window

"Baby girl it's ok, in life there's always gonna be someone who doesn't like you or is jealous of you and at the end of the day you always gonna be supported by us and most of all Armon whose your husband and he wouldn't care about what his family or our family thinks because you have the key to his heart and that's all that matters!" my sister Ti' Asia (who is 19 years old) said. Like wait a minute you just gave me a speech in all but you need a man!But thanks sis you always know when to help!

"Aweee thanks y'all!! Come here group hug!!"I say before hugging my babies!

"And if Armon was in this room right now one thing he would say is-"I say before getting cut off.Like what was so important that i had to get cut off??

"Tiana Warren, I love you and that's all that matters!!I love you, I always have loved you and always will love you!"I turn around cheesing up knowing it's Armon!

"Baby!!! Happy *kiss* Birth *kiss* Day *kiss*" I say kissing him between my words!

And NO I have not forgotten about his birthday I bought him his gifts when I went to get my nails done!

"Thank you babygirl!" Armon says while the girls leave

"Why y'all leaving?" I ask

"Enjoy girl y'all just some freaks and we don't wanna interupt the freakiness!" Jazz replies before they all walk off laughing!