Secret Love Song(Scisaac)(Scallison)

Isaac fought to ignore the way Allison clung to Scott. The three of them were currently watching a movie, which Isaac hadn't been paying attention to. He was too busy watching Scott's hand glide down the brunette's back in a gentle stroking motion. Isaac knew Scott would be able to smell the jealousy, but he couldn't help it. He wanted to be the one Scott touched like that. And he knew once Allison was gone, he would. He just had to endure it until the end of the movie.

Once Allison was gone Scott turned to Isaac, "You okay?"

"I'm fine," Isaac lied. Truth was he wasn't okay. He hated seeing Scott with Allison, but he knew it was his fault.

"You're lying," Scott said slipping his arms around Isaac's waist.

"Would you rather me tell you how much it hurts to watch you with her?" Isaac asked sadly.

Scott's eyes dropped to their feet, "You know I love you, but I can't give up what I have with her, not when you aren't willing to be with me openly. What happens when you decide I'm not what you want?" Scott sighed.

"I know, I'm not asking you to give her up, I just wish I could allow myself to be with you, but..." Isaac trailed off.

"I know, your dad," Scott nodded. He knew Isaac's dad was strict and would freak out if he knew Isaac was gay.

"I'm sorry," Isaac could smell the hurt Scott was feeling. He hated doing this to Scott.

"Don't apologize," Scott said carefully placing his lips gently on Isaac's, "I just want you to understand why I'm not breaking up with Allison."

"I know, and I wouldn't ask you to, but it still hurts," Isaac ran his thumb along Scott's uneven jaw.

"I promise, the day you decide you want this, I'll be yours and only yours," Scott promised.

"I look forward to it," Isaac sighed. He leaned in for another kiss.

Scott gripped the back of Isaac's neck keeping him close as he deepened the kiss.

"I love you," Scott whispered against Isaac's mouth.

Isaac's chest tightened. He loved Scott too and he wanted to be with him more than anything. That is was Scott deserved. He deserved someone who would hold his hand during pack meetings and kiss him when they missed him. He deserved romantic dates and cute nicknames. He deserved Allison. Isaac didn't have anything against the hunter, she treated Scott right, he was just jealous of her. Scott was a lover, he was one to express his affection for everyone to see, and Isaac couldn't give that to Scott, so instead he stole kisses when no one was around, and glances when he was sure no one was looking. Small brushes of their hands under the table and quickly deleted texts stating their affections. It wasn't ideal, Isaac knew that, but he couldn't bare to stop. He was too selfish.

They had been sharing these moments for almost a month and it had been hard sure, but it was easier to share Scott than to want him so desperately. The hardest part was keeping the rest of the pack from finding out, but so far they had been fortunate.

"You staying the night?" Scott asked running his hand down Isaac's arm gently.

"If it's okay with you," Isaac nodded.

"I'd prefer it," Scott smiled, lacing their hands together.

Isaac followed Scott up the stairs, biting his lower lip. Sure he might be in love with someone else's boyfriend, but there was no doubt that Scott loved him back, and to Isaac, it made everything easier.

(Request for TenWinchester and CarterRogers02, hope it's okay)