Chapter 1

~ Miss Porter ~

"Oh James, I can't believe you're leaving me."

I was really disappointed when I heard my head of security is retiring after 14 years with me.

When I was just a teenager, I came to Hollywood to become an actress and he was there for me, literally standing behind me every step I took.

Before me, he has been a security guard for a lot of singers, other actors etc. but he said himself that I was his favorite client. Not because we were screwing around or something like he was in love with me, yuck. No, he was a happily married man and had two kids almost my age.

He's 54 years old, but he has priviliges for retiring early because he was in Iraq before becoming a bodyguard.

"Please Miss Porter, don't make this any harder on me..."

"That's what she said." I said with a wink.

"Oh, I'm gonna miss that sense of humor I never actually liked."

"Oh, you love me." I said looking deep into his green eyes with a greyish shade.

"That I do." He stared back at me. "I'm gonna miss you." Almost breaking in tears, James hugged me so tight.

"I'm gonna miss you too." We stood like that for a few minutes until we finally broke apart. "Hey, do you know who will be my new head of security?"

"How could I not know? I chose her myself. You won't be disappointed, trust me." He said with a wink.

"You old fox! You got me a woman! You know what? I think the two of us will get along just fine."

"I'm sorry for saying this Miss Porter, but you're gross." James said rolling his eyes.

After 14 years with me, he got to know what I'm like with women. Basically, being a really famous actress gives you some advantages in sex life. Meaning I never had to worry about the girls the morning after. I knew James would take care of them. So, I used that as much as possible.

"Go home to your wife." I teased him.

"Stay safe, Miss." He finally left my hotel room.