Chapter 7

~ Miss Porter ~

We got into the building were my penthouse was. At the reception, a familiar blonde was standing.

"Good evening, Miss Porter. It's such a pleasure to have you here again."

"Well thank you Olivia, I love staying here as well." I winked at her and she blushed of course. I turned to see a hint of jealousy on Nicole's face. I didn't want to tease her right away.

The elevator boy was waiting for us.

"Welcome again, Miss Porter."

"Thank you, George."

It was silent in the elevator and all I could do was stare at Nicole. How could I be so blinded by this woman. No, it can't be. I, Diane Porter, couldn't have fallen for someone. No. I shook away my thoughts and we were on the top floor. We said our goodbies to George as I picked up my long dress and started walking towards my apartment. I took the keycard from my purse and opened the door. Nicole still hasn't said a word.

"Could you unzip my dress, please?" I broke the awkward silence.

"Sure." I shivered as soon as I felt her cold hands on my shoulders. She really, really took her time doing it. Her fingers trailed down my bare back and as I looked back over my sholder I could see her starring.

"Thank you." I mummured.

As I turned around she didn't step back from me. Now, we were eye to eye and just waiting for it to happen. Before I knew it, our lips crashed again and we were fully enjoying the kiss. She took her jacket off in lightning speed. My dress was still unzipped.

"Which way?" She asked and I knes she was referring to the bedroom.

"In here." I took her hand and pulled her inside so hard and fast, she laughed from my neediness.

"Someone's in a rush." She smirked.

"Shut up and take my dress off." I said in between the kisses. "I've been waiting for this for so long..."

"You have no idea." She replied.

My dress was on the floor and I was now just in a matching black laced underwear. She just stood admiring me.

"You can touch me." I chuckled at her stunned face. She was literally shaking as she reached for my hips. "Why are you so scared, sweetheart?"

"You're a fucking goddess." It really flattered me the way she was looking.

"You're drooling, baby." She kissed me once more before I pushed her on the bed and slowly unbuttoned her white shirt. The plump breasts of hers were now finally showing and all I wanted to do is plant kisses all over them. I must've been looking to long because her next comment was "Now who's drooling?"

I took my hand as she was laying under me and pushed it down her pants to see how wet she was.

"Well, I can see you weren't joking about the panties..." We both laughed a bit. I took my hand out and slowly licked my fingers, tasting her. I let out a humming voice, showing how much I enjoyed it.

Before I knew it, I was under her. My bra was unhooked and then thrown away and she just ripped my underwear. Damn, I loved those. I was completely naked in front of Nicole. I enjoyed at how much she adored my body.

"So... fucking... hot..." She said in between the kisses she was planting on my neck. She sucked on my weak spot and I started moaning. I could feel her grin against my neck. As she made her way down, her focus went on my breasts as she was sucking on them, making me moan even harder. Then she finally dropped on her knees, just up against the bed and started planting kisses on my wet core. I was shaking from her touches and kisses. Her tongue was working magic with my bottom lips and suddenly she inserted a finger inside me. I gasped from the presure, but it was all turned into moaning in a matter of seconds.

"Nicole, yes!" I yelled as I was coming towards my orgasm. "More, please." She inserted a second finger and pushed harder and faster than before. Before I knew it, I came down from my high and I couldn't slow my breathing down.

"That was... something else." I told her as she came up and licked her fingers.

"Hot and delicious. That's the way I like it."

She layed back on the bed besides me and I cuddled up against her, my head on her bare chest.

"We have got to that again sometimes."

"Agreed."

After a few minutes, we were both soundly asleep.