Last look

Hi guys I'm back and I have seen on my notifications that a few of you liked it so I decided to carry on with it thank you so much I hope you enjoy the chapter xx
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Authors POV
The more time Lilly spent with the twins she noticed a few other differences between the them. Not just their looks but the personality, Alex was quite fun and always cheerful was loud and like to run around with his father and very demanding but Hadrian on the other hand was the total opposite he was quiet and never seem to cry when he wanted something he'd tug on a bit of clothing. Lily noticed that he didn't spend time with his father it only seemed like they're both avoiding each other. Hadrian and Alex don't get along,it almost seemed like Hadrian was a stranger to Alex, evening after 2 months being born Alex never played with Hadrian only cried when he was in the same room with his younger brother this concerned Lilly.

"Baby I have to go now"said James putting on his coat

"Uh....ok-"but James cut her off by slamming the door.

Lilly's POV
'wow I never seen James like this' she thought "why is he not considered of our younger boy " to Lilly she felt no love come from James even more after she gave Birth.Looking at Alex playing with a toy. " I should of stayed wi——"

'Wait'

(Keep going)

'Where is Hadrian'
————————————————————————————————————————————————
Ok hope you like it I now it's short sorry comment what you won't to happen next😇