Chapter 2

No ghost readers beyond this point you must vote and comment as you read please and thank you.

That is how Lyla looks in mm

Thanks for the birthday 🎁 wishes btw but let's just get started...

-----------

Laila's POV

I woke up laying on top of Kaleb. He was snoring and I can tell he wasn't getting up anytime soon. Last night was a well needed night I slowly climbed off of him. I sat on the bed and stretched and yawned. I then stood up and walked to the bathroom quietly.

I begun brushing my teeth and washing my face. I turned the shower on and stripped I then got in and let the hot water hit my body. After I soaped my body three times I did one last rinse off before getting out. I turned off the water and wrapped my towel around my body.

I walked into my room to a still sleeping Kaleb I dried my body and slipped on some thongs with a strapless bra. I then put some lotion, Deodorant and body spray on. I slipped on my black jump suit and looked in my mirror. I did my eyebrows and put on some lip gloss. I put my hair in to messy buns at the top and left the back out.

I stood up and walked out my room and into Lyla's room

I stood up and walked out my room and into Lyla's room. She was wide awake playing with the teddy bear Kaleb bought her. I picked her up and kissed her. I grabbed her tub and put it in the actual bath tub. I filled it up with warm water before stripping her I then put her in the tub and soaped her body as she splashed and smiled.

When I was done I took her out and wrapped a towel around her body I dried her off and put a diaper on her. I then put some lotion on her and her pink onesie with some black and pink tights. I slipped on her little pink and black nike sandals and put a headband on her.

"Mommy's baby looking so cute!" I said as I kissed her

She just smiled and drooled. I carried her to the kitchen and rested her head on my shoulder well I made her bottle. I put the kettle on and added two scoops of formula to the bottle. I then let the water warm for a bit more then added it in.

I put her in her Vibrating bouncer and handed her her bottle. I sat down on the couch And turn on the news well on my
Phone. Lyla started whining as she looked at the TV I rolled my eyes and put on Tree House.

Peppa Pig was on. She laid back bouncing in her chair we'll drinking her bottle. I heard the washroom tap running. I was guessing Kaleb was up a couple minutes later Kaleb came walking out.

"Morning" I said as I stood up

"Morning beautiful" he said as he grabbed me by my waist and pecked my lips