Frends |2|

~Alec P

~Alec P.O.V~
We went home and Peppermint went running around the house again Gold dragged Funneh upstairs. "Hey what took you so long." Kyran asked a sat on the couch. "Nothing it's just that we saw Gabby." I sat next to him. "Oh that slut." He also dated Gabby she cheated on him to. "Yea you had your first kiss with her." He pushed my shoulder. "You Going to have your first kiss with Funneh in two weeks at the school end party Gold invited me and Funneh going to invite you." He said and grabbed his bag and left. "I'm out see ya." Gold said and ran out the door. "Hey come back here...." Funneh ran downstairs. "She left." I said and Funneh sat beside me. "I-I....". She stuttered. "What you sound like you were seven." She looked down. "You're 18 I thought you would know English by n...." "Would you like to go on a date with me to the school end party!!" She yelled on top of her lungs my mom came down. "Is everything okay." She asked. "Y-Yea we're fine." I said I was shocked that she even asked me. "I'm home." My dad said. "Hey how was working." My mom asked while walking into the other room with my dad. "Sure I'll go with you." I said. "R-Really?" She looked up. "Yea only as your friend unless I don't met any girl after 11:00 then I'm all yours." I said jokingly. "Deal!" She said and ran upstairs. "Wait I was joking about the girl thing." "I don't care." She slammed her door.
~Funneh P.O.V~
I ran upstairs to my room I can't believe I did that should I call Gold Yea. I dialed her number and she answered. "Oh you answered." I asked. "Yea why wouldn't I." "I thought you were making out with Kyran." I heard Gold break something I bet she wish it was me. "I asked Alec to the party." I heard her squeal. "LUNAR!" She yelled and I hanged up before Lunar,Rainbow or Bunny could bug me. I heard a knock at the front door. "FUNNEH!" Sh*t. "You really did it." Rainbow hugged my arm. "You can't just bust into my house." Alec said. "What happened." Alec's dad asked. "Yea everything is fine." I said. "You nervous?" Lunar asked. "Why would I be?" "Because Alec's hot." Gold said. "Okay?" I asked. "He's a normal human being and my best friend nothing wrong with that." I said and smiled