Are you okay |3|

~Funneh P

~Funneh P.O.V~
I was sitting on the couch with Gold we were talking about the party in 2 weeks she wouldn't shut up. "Okay so I want you and Alec to kiss." "No we're just friends." A friend I have weird feelings for. "I'm tired you leave." I said and pushed her towards the door. "Can I sleep over please." She begged me. "Fine go get changed." She ran upstairs in my room. "Yea what's Gold doing here still." Kyran asked. "I could ask you the same thing Ky." He looked at me and smirked. "I'm staying here for awhile and You and Alec are going to share a bed tonight." He said. "No we're not." "Yes you are because me and Gold are going to have Alec's room." I roll my eyes. "Fine but you have to kiss Gold." I ran upstairs and he chased after me and ran into Alec's chest he had no shirt on for some weird reason. "What are you guys doing." He helped me up. "She's an idiot." "He's loves Gold." Gold came out of my room. "Who loves me." We stayed silent. "I do." I said. "I love you too." She said back and looked at Alec. "Don't you steal her from me." She walked into Alec's room. "You owe." I said to Kyran and walked into my room with Alec.
~Alec P.O.V~
I went into Funneh's room I saw a hat and a coat. "You still have those." "Yea they're my mom and dad's." Her eyes were tearing. "Here you can sleep on the bed I'll probably st...." "You okay?" I asked. "Yea I'm fine promise." She said. "You can take the bed I'm fine anywhere." She nodded. "I want to thank you." "You welcome." I hugged her. "Thank for being my friend." She said. "Anytime." I placed my head on top of her we fell asleep to see Gold and Kyran kissing in the hallway we stayed silent and closed the door. "We saw nothing." I whispered. "Okay." She went to lay down again.