Chapter 10: Minochi

Sasuke came back wearing a white t-shirt this time with some matching socks. He was happy to see the blond still laying on his stomach on the couch with his face covered by the cushion. To him that was a perfect opportunity.

Sasuke climbed over the back of the couch to be on top of Naruto's back. He then wrapped his arms around him and hugged his somewhat smaller frame against his.

"What's wrong Naruto?" he asked quietly.

Naruto shivered at the sensation making the hairs on the back of his neck stand on end, but he kept his face buried. 

Sasuke smirked upon seeing this. He moved a hand down to the blonde's waistline. When Naruto casually lifted his lower half up against him he slipped his hand under.

"Wait, wait!" Naruto grabbed the brunette's wrist to stop him.

"Why?" Sasuke stopped, kind of surprised.

"I don't know. I feel like we should talk first. I don't want us to blow up the next day. "Naruto rolled around onto his back so he could look up at Sasuke.

 "Are you serious? Or is this just payback for earlier?"

"A little of both." Naruto gave the man on top a light peck on the cheek.

"That's not fair."

"You should have thought about that earlierrr."  He cooed as he traced a finger up Sasuke's chest till he reached his face and flicked his nose.

"Cute."

"Thank you."

 Before they could share a kiss a horn sounded from outside followed by a knock at the door.

"Minochis' here!"

Sasuke got off the eager blonde to let him up so he wouldn't be pushed off.

Naruto ran over to the door and opened it quickly to see his child standing there in his indigo jacket holding a red box with a ribbon on it.

Naruto smiled and kneeled down to pick him up.

"What's this?"

"It's the cookies we made!" Minochi proclaimed with mirth in his voice while he was lifted into his 'mom's' arms.

"For us? How sweet." Naruto waved a thanks to Gaara afterwards.

Sasuke was back inside standing a few ways from the door. When the two returned he noted the box in Minochi's hand.

Naruto closed the door before heading over to Sasuke.

"So what do we have here?" Sasuke asked as he observed at the red box.

 "We made gingerbread men!" Minochi happily held the box up to him.

Sasuke just smiled, but he couldn't help the jealousy sneaking up again.

"So you and Gaara made ging-"

"Sasuke." Naruto eyed the man, knowing where this was going.

Sasuke coughed to catch himself.

"I mean that's great. I'm proud of you." Sasuke forced a smile and patted the boy on the head.

"Me too! " Naruto kissed the proud child on the cheek.

Minochi then opened the box revealing about 10 decorated gingerbread men.

"Yum, they smell nice! Let's try one." Naruto carried Minochi over to the couch.  He sat down and picked up a gingerbread man from the box to take a bite.