Simon Says

"You're too innocent," Christian turned to whisper jokingly to his companoion.  He didn't wit for her response before he turned to look at the movie screen in the almost empty theater. "I'll make you cry."

Anastasia stared angrily at his profile and trying to read into his bemused expression but his grey eyes only held mocking laughter.  She bit her bottom lip in frustration glaring at the screen the movie unseen.  Moments passed before she tried to play it off with a laugh while still gazing at the screen, "I'm not that innocent."  

Christian gaze swung back to her and she tried to not let his penetrating gaze catch hers but the intensity of it made her chew on her plump pink bottom lip.

A slow smile spread over Christian's face as he thought of several things he'd rather be having her do with those lips.  "You're not," he asked jokingly already knowing she'd do anything to prove she wasn't.  Sitting up straighter in the cushioned chair he leant over and whispered, "Let's play a game."

Anastasia couldn't help but smile at him.  She shifted in her seat her eyes saying she was curious. "What game can we play in the nearly empty theater," she whispered under her breath.  Her eyes looked around puzzled as she slowly heard him say, "We're going to play simon says."  

When she seemed to hesitate his smiled broadened and he arched an eyebrow, "Or are you too afraid."

Anastasia decided to play it cool,she decided she'd pull her big girl panties up and play.  "Ok who's simon?"

"I'll be simon and you have to do what simon says," he nodded slowly and watched amused as she nodded back at him. This will be interesting I wonder if I should ask her if she wants a safe word, thought Christian.

Christian had to shift in his seat, her innocent and wide eyed curiosity had him already starting to get rock hard.  Smiling he began, "Simon says take off your underwear."

Anastasia blinked several times her expression saying she wasn't sure she'd heard him right.  "Um Christian-" she began.

Sneering he turned facing the movie screen again, "Like I said.  You are too innocent."

Anastasia cheeks flushed in anger and she stood up looking around to make sure no one saw her slide her white cotton panties off. Once they were off she sat back down. 

Smirking at the movie screen he continued, "Simon says give me your underwear." 

Anastasia' gulped was audible as shr reached down and picked them up off the floor. With a small frown she handed them to him and watched as he shoved them into his pocket.

"Good girl," he praised as if talking to a dog.

Hesitantly she asked, "Are we going to take turns being simon?"

Christian frowned before he replied coldly, "No."  As an afterthought he gave her a small smile in an attempt to take the bite out of the one word.  He looked at her and said softly, "Open your legs."

Anastasia slowly opened her legs.

Chuckling Christian leans over and whispered sexily into her ear, "Strike one." 

She licked her dry lips and closed her legs, "What happens at strike three?"

Christian stared ahead at the movie screen wickedness playing in his eyes, "You get punished."

Anastasia looked around before she shifted toward him, "What type of punishment," asked Anastasia with traces of fear and wonder. "Your not acting like the Christian I knew," she added softly.