I Love you

Sebastian x Reader:

Y/n : Your name
(Short story)
____________________________________
Sebastian's p.o.v
           Y/N!! Yelled an angry Ciel running after y/n. "PFFT...HAHAHAHAHA YOU LOOK HILARIOUS HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHA" As I watched her run down the stairs I swiftly picked her up bridal style admiring her beauty. "Y/n your upsetting the master already? I thought you did that in the afternoon " I say as I Kiss her soft lips (😏 ). I look at the young master and see him wearing a frilly pink dress, cat ears and a tail (Me-ouch Ciel!😂). I put y/n down as she whispers into my ear "I love you" before I could respond an obnoxious red head comes bursting threw the window( Face palm). "SEBBYYYYYY CATCH ME!!!!!!" I move to the side and let him fall to the floor with a smile. That red head never shuts up, and never stops following me and my master. He gets up and puts his arms around me. I glare at him and kick him out the window.

Y/n p.o.v
I watched as Sebastian kicked the red head out of the window.  "He he he Ciel you look good wearing that" I say and giggle. "Go And wash the dishes, sweep the kitchen, mop the kitchen, make my bed, dust my office and maje sure Baldroy doesn't destroy the mansion while we are out" Ciel says with an evil grin. My mouth opens wide in awe(😵). Noooooooooooo I have to do all of THAT BY MYSELF IS HE CRAZY!!!

~Time skip brought to you by picture above~

            I finished everything but ciel's office I even did the chores of Baldroy, May-rin and Finny. I get a chair and get up to clean a shelf. So dirty! I stand on my tippy toes to clean better and slip. "SHIZ!" I fall half expecting Sebastian to catch me. My life flashes before me. I wanted to live longer, enjoy life, maybe even tell Sebastian my feelings, But I will never get to. I hit my head on the desk and all I see is black...

                               ~Time skip~

      Sebastian's p.o.v
As we arrive at the mansion and walk through the door. We come to hear nothing but silence. Odd I don't even hear anything, guess the other servants went out. Ciel walks up the stairs to his office. "SEBASTIAN GET UP HERE NOW!" I use my demon speed to run to his office. I see y/n on the blood covered floor. No no no no no no this can't be happening. Y/n was exquisite and the only one I loved. But....

"I never got a chance to say I love you~"

_____________________________________

Requests: Open!!!!
Vote
Comment
And keep being the amazingly beautiful person you are! ❤️ ♥️ 💜
If you want a part 2 please message me!