Cuddles~( Undertaker x Reder)

Requested by JeffDaKilla937 🙃😁~ (Fluff)
_____________________________________
         Your p.o.v: (Queens Kitten)
I walk up to my favorite building, where the Undertaker was! I wanted to visit the jokester. I had a job from the queen and needed information. But I also wanted to see him, He is so cute and has a great humor.. Wait what am I saying, I just need information. Be formal, tell the joke, get the information, and leave somehow without blushing.

Undertaker's p.o.v :
        Hmmm where did I put the biscuits??........ Ooo there they are!
Im going to go into this coffin and take a nap 💤 ....

Y/n's p.o.v:
    I walk into Undertaker's shop only to see no one in sight. I open a coffin and see the cutest thing in the world. Undertaker is in the coffin, sleeping. As he sleeps I lift up his bangs....................

OH MY GAWD!!!!!

He

Is

So

Handsome!

I feel a hand grab me and suddenly im squished into the coffin. Undertaker holds me, and puts his head on my shoulder in a hugging position from behind. I feel warm and melt into the warm embrace. "So cute!" I whisper, "He he thanks deary, your very warm you know!" He responds back obviously hearing what I had said.

  "H-Hey undertaker" I reply with a blush. " Your getting warmer" he chuckles while spinning me to face him. O///O

           I Start blushing like crazy. " Is everything alright deary?" Undertaker pokes my cheek. "So close" I blush and look away. "Don't look away from me I want to see your beautiful face!"

"M-My what O///O"
"Y/n your beautiful, look at me" I look at him he grabs my face and kisses me————HE IS KISSING ME

O////////O

He ends the kiss and spins me around again. " Now y/n will you do me the honor in being my significant other?!" He says with a cheeky grin. "YES!"
"Hehehe your so cute~"
     O//O
He wraps his arms around me and Snuggle the day away. ~

Years later: Undertaker and y/n get married. They adopt their f/a and lived happily ever after with the bone shaped biscuits.

_____________________________________
F/a— Favorite animal
Hope you liked it!
~ Undertaker