•7•

Jack

I woke up to a car alarm going off. I jumped up and could've sworn I saw someone. I just shrugged it off. Now that I'm wide awake there's no going back to sleep. Might as well walk around.

As I picked up my picture I looked at it smiling remembering the good times we would have together.

• • •

"AH! JACK STOP!" Isla giggles as I was tickling her.

"NO NEVER!" I yelled laughing along, "YOU TOOK MY PHONE NOW YOU SHALL SUFFER!" Then my mom came downstairs and smiled at us.

"Okay kiddos that's enough." She said still smiling. I stopped tickling her.

"But I was getting my revenge!" I exclaimed.

"No revenge and no killing each other with tickles." She laughed.

"But killing each other with tickles is fun!" I said laughing again.

"No no no. I said no killing." She said.

"But-" she cut me off.

"Nuh uh uh, no more buts. I said no killing and that's final." She walked into the kitchen.

"I will get my revenge even if it's the last thing I'll do." I joked to Isla.

"Oh please. Have fun trying, you'll never have your revenge Jacky poo." She said.

"You're such a weirdo you know that?" I told her.

"Yeah I know."

• • •

Jonah

"I'm telling you. I think I saw him." I told the boys.

"Are you one hundred percent sure it's him?" Corbyn asked.

"I-I..." I groaned, "I don't know."

"We shouldn't jump to conclusions should we?" Daniel asked after a little bit of silence. I shook my head.

• • •

3rd person

Jonah stood at the counter of his work waiting for some customers to walk in.

"Hey Jo." Daniel said as he walked in the gas station.

"Hey Dani boy." Jonah said. Soon enough some people started to come in. Jonah looked but he didn't see the curly headed boy yet.

The bell rang signaling that someone came in. When Jonah looked he saw the familiar locks of curly hair. He watched the boy closely making sure he didn't steal anything.

Then he saw him grab a bottle of water and put it in his bag.

"Hey!"

The curly headed boy runs towards the door with the food and drinks still in his bag. Before he could run out he was pulled back. His backpack was snatched.

He looked up at the older and taller boy who was holding it.

"I will be taking this. You're not allowed to steal." Jonah spoke.

He unzipped the bag and dumped all of the snacks and drinks at the checkout. He handed his bag back.

"Now please go." Without hesitation, Jack ran out of the store and to his alley.

The brunette boy sighed.

"Hey man you stopped him so we couldn't get fired." Daniel said.

"I know, but. It felt wrong. It feels like what I did was wrong." Jonah said. A guilty feeling in his stomach.

• • •
Jonah

"See you later Dani." I said waving.

"Bye coffee boy." He said and then chuckled. I rolled my eyes in a playful way. As I was walking home I kept my arms close to me trying to keep warm. It sure was getting cold now.

I passed that alley where I saw that person in. I adjusted my eyes to the darkness to see a figure cuddled up in their jacket shaking. I saw those curls. Then it clicked. I walked up to the boy and tapped on his shoulder.

He looked up at me and his eyes widened.

"W-What do y-y-you want?" He asked. It broke my heart seeing him like this.

"Get your stuff gathered up." I demanded him. He looked at me with a confused face.

"What a-re you d-doing?" He questioned.

"I'm helping you."

___________________________________

Golly w o w

This chapter sucked

THIS IS TRUE THO jackxrobertxavery IS SUCH AN AWESOME WRITER LIKE COME ON NOW. YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME AND THIS ARGUMENT IS OVER :P

•peace out aliens and peeps✌🏽•

Author for chapter RamenNoodlesAvery