Welcome Home | Daniel

This one is for you Sabrina :)

My room is a total mess. I've been studying for midterms and it's overwhelming. Chemistry and Civics are the only classes that have midterm and finals, while my other classes only have finals.
It's the third week of January. My grey sweatpants and red long sleeve shirt keep me warm when I'm home. Winter in New York is a never ending season. I decided to take a break from studying and head downstairs for a snack.
I cut up some apples and take out some peanut butter.
My phone rings, I look at it and I smile at it like an idiot. Daniel wants to FaceTime!!!

He lives in L.A and I live in New York City. The long distance can be a pain sometimes. When people ask what it's like to be in a long distance relationship, I tell them that it's like having a cock block.
I impatiently wait for our phones to reconnect.
____________
Daniel: Hey Bri! How's my baby??!

Hey Daniel! I'm good! How are you babe? How's tour with the guys?

Daniel: I'm doing well babe. Tour is great!
The guys miss you but I miss you more!

Awww babe, I miss you too! It's been 2 months since I last saw you.

Daniel: I know love. I promise to make it up to you.
*the door bell rings*
Looks like someone is at the door. Call me later, okay?
                           ____________

I slowly open the door. The frosty air hits my face. I'm surprised with roses and Daniel!

Daniel: "Could you let us in? We're freezing out here!"

Oh shoot, I got lost in Daniel's eyes.

"Yes, come in you guys!"

The boys settle in my house. They all head over to the kitchen while Daniel and I sit down on the couch.
I lean in and kiss his cheek. His cold skin against my lips sent chills down my spine.
He attacks me with his bear hugs.

"How'd you get here Daniel?? I thought you were still on tour?"

He smiles and sits closer to me.
"I am, but the show here isn't until next week. I wanted to surprise you!"
Now it's my turn and I attack him with my hugs.
I get on top of him and kiss him with my lips. He pulls me back and smiles, "wow babe, did you get the chills? Like the good ones?"
I laugh and nod with agreement.

"Well, whatever it was. I want to do it again."
I lay my body on his. Our lips press on each other. I can feel Daniel's member get hard. I decided to tease him by lightly brushing my hand against him.
"Mmmm Bri, lets take it upstairs." Moans Daniel.

"We can't, the guys are here." I question.

He smirks and his voice gets deeper. "Fine then. We'll do it tonight when they're sleeping."

We both get up from the couch. Daniel squeezes my ass and smacks it as we head to the kitchen.