Studying Chemistry | Zach

"Any minute now," I said to myself. 8th period was almost over, and that meant I get to see my lovely boyfriend, Zach Herron.

*bell rings*

I head downstairs and make my way to my locker. "1.....3......25" I repeated to myself as I opened the lock. I succeeded on the first try.
I take out my books and leave them in there. Out of nowhere, I feel Zach's arms wrapped around me. "Hey there baby" he kisses my neck, making me blush. "Hey pretty boy" I turn around and give him a quick kiss.

I try pulling away but he grips me and pulls me closer. He looks at me with lust and passion.
"What do you think you're doing?" Zach was always affectionate but never this desperate. I decided to tease him to see what he'd do.

I lightly brush my lips over his and lean against my locker. "I don't know what you're talking about babe" he firmly puts his hands against my locker, his body hovering over mine.

"I've been wanting to taste you and as soon as we get home, that's exactly what I'm gonna do" he smirks. God, he was so hot whenever he was turned on. Should I give in or resist?

"Hmmm... can't do that Zach. I have tons of homework tonight. Besides, you need to study for your chemistry class if you want to pass." Zach's smirk grew. "Since you're such a smarty pants, maybe you can teach me a thing or two about chemistry." I smiled at his stupid, cheesy request. But how can I say no to him?

"Okay Herron. But only because I love you" I push him to aside so I can put on my hoodie. Zach smacks my ass and grips it. "I love you so much y/n" I laughed at him. "Me or my ass?" He placed his hand on my neck, my face looking up at him. "I love you babygirl..... and that booty of yours. You know what they say, love the booty, praise the booty." I sarcastically rolled my eyes at his comment. "Zach, literally NO ONE says that." He looked offended, as a joke obviously. "Well I said it, so AHAH"
I shake my head and hold his hand. "Cmon Herron, we got lots of studying to do"

_________
A/N: thank you for the 54k reads!! It really means a lot. I have been apart of the limelight fandom since early 2017. It's been exciting to see more and more limelights. Please feel free to send requests!!!