Five years later

This is Lorcan's wolf Alexander^^

Lorcan's POV
Lorcan it's time to get up for school. Natalie called from downstairs. I'm awake, I yelled back. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to get ready 15 minutes later I'm down the stairs so Natalie doesn't leave me here with no car and since we're going to the same school. Hey Lor you excited for the ceremony in the next few days? ugh I groaned please don't remind me. She chuckles. I don't want to go to the ceremony since I kept getting these weird dreams about a week ago. I come out of my thoughts realizing we're here. We got out and we're about to get to class when the queen of cheerleading showed up with her stupid idiotic minions. Oh look who it is, Laura and Nutella Katherine telling her friends.(Katherine is savage, well trying to make her savage, I need more savage ideas) that's not my name I growled. Oh it isn't then we'll I guess I have to call you princess for now on, She smirked. Don't listen to her Lorcan she's trying to get to you Natalie said to me. Lorcan, Natalie get to class, how many times do I have to tell you Katherine leave them alone or I'll report you to the principal. A familiar voice said. But oh Andrew their so tempting to me she said to Andrew. I don't care, now get to class all of you. Then he walked away but before he left he glanced at me like he knew that I needed some saving. Then he was gone.
Looks like he saved you just in time but next time he'll won't be able to save you. Katherine whispered that last part by my ear so I could only hear it and backed away with this look in her eyes that told me that she was angry but walked away and along with her little evil gossip henchmen. I turned away to go to class when I saw Andrew hiding in a corner seemingly eavesdropping on Katherine and us. He saw me looking at him and gave me a look that said he heard her say that last part to me and I look over to Natalie and saw she did too and I looked back at my alpha knowing that he'll protect me even if I'm not his beta yet.

Andrew's POV
When I heard that bitch spoke to him like that I wanted to rip her face off and shove it down her throat. yes I know he is my mate but he doesn't know that yet, it started five years ago When I was supposed to be alpha but that didn't happen but I think I know why I wasn't supposed to be alpha until now. I had a crush on Lorcan but that was when I was not responsible enough when I heard that the ceremony was canceled so I became a person partying my life away but then I got myself together and stopped being a teenager and grew up. That was about a year ago and now hearing that the ceremony is being brought back I couldn't wait to find out who was my mate. But a few weeks ago I started having dreams about the moon goddess telling me that I have a mate but my mate is very powerful and does not know that they have that gift. Then a week later I started having dreams about Lorcan in danger and I knew what these dreams are they're talking about our enemies, the rouges and another enemy but are ancient and are looking for something or someone. As I watched Katherine and her goons walk away I sighed in relief when their gone then I saw Lorcan and Natalie coming this way and they both saw me and we gave each other a nod like we should keep an eye on her, then we all went to class.
I couldn't stop thinking about Lorcan but I should be focusing on writing my school books well I already did all of these before but I didn't like what I got so here I am doing grade 12 work instead of doing grade 13 work but I'm ok with that since I can look out for everyone that is pack, or not in pack like Katherine and her goons. And anyone that are rouges hiding there identity a secret from us.
(In second period)
Ok everyone may I have your attention please we have a new student in our class. Mrs Hawkins talking to the whole class. go ahead Hun and sit beside Andrew and Thorin she points to the back row for the kid to see where she meant. She looks down at the attendance on her note board in her hand and spoke to her self loudly unintentionally. Who is a stiles?
Um that would be me the tall skinny kid, who is now stiles spoked to the teacher. I looked back at the teacher and see her looking at him for more information but didn't get anymore out of him And went back to teaching.
(About 5 minutes later)
I stopped writing to listen what that noise was and turned my head to see the new kid stiles seems to be thinking in his head for something that is making him fumbling with his pencil so much and seems to finally have the courage to turn around and talk to me. Hi you probably must've heard my name from mrs Hawkins? Your Andrew right and that's thorn over there. Wow I've never heard a voice that sounds sweet, and kind at the same time but he looks like he is a clumsy nerd who talks a lot and weak if I beat him at arm wrestle, I'm sure I would break his arm without my werewolf strength showing.
Yes I am Andrew and this is thorn but I think you already knew he doesn't like being called thorin. I saw him shiver from either from my voice or I scare him with my voice and body.
Ohh I just remembered that I heard these rumours that your 22 and haven't graduated yet but helping the staff and teachers by being a hall monitor, making sure that the other students don't skip or being bullied well I'm not sure it's true but is it?
Wow another thing that this kid amazes me is that he talks really quickly and a lot and doesn't stop until he's out of breath. Um yes,kind of, yes, yes and I think that was added but yes. I told him. Wow that must've suck I mean watching everyone that's a lot to take care of everyday. He said. Oh I'll managed I said.
(RING RING SCREECH) The bell sounded horribly bad like it needed a new bell which it did. Argh I'm gonna lose it if they don't find a better bell that doesn't screech like an owl. Thorn says angrily to me. Well maybe they should get a silent bell so we won't need to listen to that horrible sound anymore. He said. We were heading straight to the cafeteria when we heard shrieking that sounded like a female in the next hall way. We both look at each other before we went looking for that sound and came across one of Katherine's old cheerleader friend Nicole who is sobbing on the floor shrieking nonsense words at someone or something. We were by her side and we were trying to get her to snap out of what ever she's in when I realized what she was finally saying that made my blood cold and made sense a little bit. She's having a vision that could be really bad happening in the future. Nicole is a supernatural, she is a seer, she sees the future or reveals a prophecy. I'm guessing she's on our side since she's muttering I have to tell them before it's too late over and over until she stopped and finally opens her eyes to see us by her and starts to panic until we were beside her telling her it's all right we are werewolves and we'll be allies since that vision is meant for one thing evil lurks around the corner. She sighs in relief now knowing were not going to kill her after we show her our wolf eyes. Thorn send a message to the pack house I'll let everyone know that after school we have some work to do.

Hey people I'm really sorry for not releasing a new chapter for awhile but here's one for you and I'm really sorry that it's short I couldn't get really good ideas or it's been a while since I've been writing but I hope that'll be forgiven there is a little surprise at the end and this character is my favourite you'll probably know this character from somewhere like your favourite show or your favourite ship/fandom & Fanfiction. You'll love this character and I'm going to warn you it's going to be like the other one you recognize in a show you watch or used to but this character is going to be different then that original character. And I hope you like it or at least I wrote this for nothing then. And again if this hasn't been written before I want to know if I made any mistakes or it doesn't fit right when reading but please do Pm me cause I'm not sure if I'm doing good if you don't text me.