Members Of The Pack

A/N: ROMEO AND JULIET IT IS!! Yes, sorry Jordii139584 but you spelled Juliet wrong. Rip.

Anyways, Romeo and Juliet win because I asked some of my friends. They wanted a male and female dog, and you guys liked 'Romeo and Juliet' as their names, they're very cute names btw!

Romeo is the black shepherd and the other, with multiple colors, is Juliet.

On with the story!

:-: :-:

Y/N POV

We pulled to a stop outside the house and I got out, hooking the two on their leashing and leading them out. They both followed happily, I think they're thankful we rescued them from the pound.

I entered and Jemmy went and parked. I unclipped the dogs and let them roam one of their new homes, thinking of names silently.

(Oh. Here's their collars)

(This is Romeo's collar ^)

(And this is Juliet's ^ (don't judge me, I like studded collars on dogs))

Moments later James walked in and hugs me from behind, I squeaked in surprise as I didn't expect. He rested his head on my shoulder and chuckled.

"So what do you want to name them?" He mumbled into my ear. "I was thinking, Romeo and Juliet." I informed him, he grinned. "Perfect." James stated and watched as the dogs explored.

James let me go and sat on the couch. "What do you want for dinner?" He asked, I let out an exaggerated groan. He laughed, "What?" He questioned. "Food takes too long to cook. Can't we just go out somewhere, preferably a place they let you take dogs with?" I asked.

He rolled his eyes, "There's a diner around the corner that has a patio you can eat on; they allow dogs there!" I pleaded, giving him my best puppy-eyes. "Pleaseeeee, Jemmy?" I begged, he sighed and nodded.

I grinned and look back at the dogs. "Romeo, Juliet." I called, the dogs stopped and stared at me for a moment before beginning to sniff around again. I called them a few more times before they got used to their new names and padded over.

I smiled broadly and pat their heads. I walked out the door and the dogs followed, along with James. Romeo and Juliet were surprisingly calm and suck close to us, even though we didn't have them on their leashes.

I assume they're very thankful, I'll bet they knew they were close to being put down, they were probably alone and scared. They're great dogs and so well behaved off leash, that's always good.

We stopped at the diner and I looked over at James, a wide grin still stuck on my face. "You're really excited you got dogs, aren't you?" He said breathily, "Yup!" I exhaled and ran out onto the patio; sitting down at one of the tables.

He chuckled and chased after me, sitting down across from me. I smiled at James and returned the grin, Romeo sniffed around and Juliet laid down by my feet calmly. I hummed and gave her a scratch behind the ear and Romeo came over, sitting down beside me and panting.

James smiled and leaned over, rubbing Romeo's head. He pulled away and Romeo walked in a few circles before laying down. His head rested on Juliet's back, they're so cute together. Juliet yawned and rested her head on her paws.

Moments later a waitress came out and placed menus in front of us, "Can I start y'all off with some drinks?" She asked, she had a innocent appearance but looked like someone to be reckoned with. "I'll just take F/D, please." I told her with a half-smile.

She nods and jotted something down on her notepad, "I'll just have some water." Jemmy mumbled, she nods and wrote it down. "I must saw, you have two very gorgeous dogs." She complimented, I nodded. "Thank you." I replied and she nodded with a smile before leaving.

"Water? You're so plain, Jemmy." I teased and he rolled his eyes. "And you're so weird." "If you can't be normal, be unique." I shrugged. "So, weird?" Jemmy arched a brow, "Pretty much!" I exclaimed. He giggled and I grinned broadly.

Several minutes later the waitress came back with our drinks and set them down in front of us. I looked at her name tag, "Thank you... Peggy." I murmured and she grins at the usage of her name. "You're very welcome....?" "Y/N." I smiled, she nods and pulled back.

"Decided what you want yet?" Peggy asked quietly, "I'd like some F/F with a side of F/S." I told her and she nods, writing something down. "I'd like some Salmon, please." Jemmy told Peggy, she nods and scribbled something down.

"I'll be back in..." she thought for a moment, "A half hour? Yeah, half hour at most." She grins and we nodded, she left and I shifted my attention back to Jemmy.

"Why'd you let me get the dogs?" I muttered. "They made you smile, and, I could see you already had a bond with those two." He explained, gesturing to Romeo and Juliet. "I'd do anything, any day, to make you smile." Jemmy says softly.

"You're too sweet! How'd I end up with you?" I told him, he chuckled. "Well, Thomas-" "That was a rhetorical question, Cuddles." I teased and stuck my tongue out playfully. "I know." He hummed and scrunched his face into a cute grin.

Peggy brought us our food in the estimated time and set it down in front of us, I handed her a note. ('Cos you have paper and a pen on you for some reason...)

She hummed and left us to ourselves, well, ya and the dogs.

:-: :-:

Peggy's POV

I looked at the note Y/N had handed me and read it silently.

'You seem pretty cool, we should hang out sometime. Xxx-xxx-xxxx
                                   -Y/N'

I smiled until I ran into someone, "Sorry Angie," I mumbled quickly. "Just watch were you're going." She grumbled. Fine, 'An-bitch-ica', I thought to myself.

I sighed and put the note in my pocket. I approached a family who had very loud children, messy, children. I huffed and let out a forced smile.

Something got thrown and It just barely missed me, flying pst my head and over my shoulder.

:-: :-:

Y/N POV

We got to my place and I let Romeo and Juliet in, they began to search around again. I hummed and walked upstairs to my room and Jemmy followed.

I collapsed onto the bed and crawled under the covers, "G'night.." James mumbled and turned to leave, I pouted and made grabby hands. "Cuddle with meeee..." I whined, he rolled his eyes and turned back to face me.

I yawned and gave him some pleading eyes. He sighed and nods, turning off the light just as Romeo and Juliet came trotting in.

He got in bed beside me and pulled me into him, cuddling me gently. Romeo and Juliet jumped up on the end of the end and laid down, learning their place in the pack.

Jemmy kisses my forehead, "Thank you," I whispered. "You're welcome, now, get some rest." He murmured and closed his eyes. I nuzzled myself further into Jemmy before slowing sleep to overtake my body.