𖧐Chapter Eighteen𖧐

As Dawn Begins | Bakugo x Oc
Chapter 18 | The Justice Hero
Word Count | 4405

W A R N I N G S

Not fully edited, subject to added or removed details. During an editing process, some details might be mixed up from them changing in another chapter.

N O T E S

Banners made by: dykeish
Characters belonging to me: Yoake and any others added for the plot to run smoothly.

ALL OTHER CHARACTERS BELONG TO HORIKOSHI

第18章—————————Hope begins in the dark, the stubbornhope that if you just show up and try todo the right thing, the dawn will come

第18章
—————————
Hope begins in the dark, the stubborn
hope that if you just show up and try to
do the right thing, the dawn will come.
—————————
Kibō wa kurayaminonakade hajimaru, gankona
hito anata ga arawarete tameshite mireba ī
nodesuga tadashī koto o sureba yoake wa kuru.
—————————

After the long escort out of the stadium to our classrooms, Aizawa gave us a quick rundown of what to expect when we get back from our two day break.

Not once did I lift my gaze from my cuffed hands in my lap. I was the last to leave the room and when I got to the door, Aizawa released the metal that was starting to make my wrists hurt.

    "I want you to take these next two days to relax. Don't think too much about what happened. You need to make sure that you're sharp and ready when you come back." I nodded in response.

Outside of the room waiting for me was Neito. The whole way home we didn't speak, just walking in silence as he held onto my hand.

When we walk through the door, I can tell that Mom and Dad aren't home. A little pink note on the fridge says, 'We're going out for date night, we'll see you guys when we get home!'

    I know that they watched the festival, they were so excited when they talked about cheering for Neito and I. They must be giving me space. I don't think I could have talked even if I wanted to.

"I'm going to head up to bed." Neito lets out a little hum in response, kissing my forehead and patting my shoulder slightly.

When I get to my bed, I flop down on it. I'm finally starting to feel some aches in my arms and legs. The pounding in my head is constantly interrupting any peace I just barely manage to grab on to.

My phone vibrates in my pocket and the violent glare of light in my eyes makes me squint at the message on the screen.

"Hey, I'm sorry that we couldn't say bye. Grandpa and I hope that you're doing okay. I'm here if you want to talk." Oh yeah, that's right. Hayashi was there with his grandpa. And they saw everything.