1

'Great to know you' i smiled.
Even you didn't remember who i am, but everything still the memorise of us.

Chapter 1:  Frist

I, jeongyeon, the girl who never smiled and no one had ever seen my smile too. My mom passed away since i was 5. My dad never took care of me what he cared about was his drink, because of that my aunt took me with her. Since i was 5, i rarely smiled not rarely, but i never ever show my smile. Until i was a highschool student, i was bullied by my classroom. What should i said about my life? It was a mess. My mom dead. My father was a drunker and now i was a target for gangster to bullied. I though i should just finished my poor life and met my mother. everything will be better. Everynight i cried then i fell a sleep. What i did for my own life? All i did was waited to die. Until one day, i walked to the rooftop of the school. I looked around and looked down from a high building of the school. I though it was my last day also that time also the last time that i breathed.
'Mom, wait for me'
i counted 1, 2, 3
When i was about to jumped, someone grabbed my hand and pulled me back.
' are you crazy?' He yelled at me.
I didn't answer his question. I pushed him away.
' none of your business' i walked away.
'What? I helped you and that's how you act at me? '
' Have i ever ask you to save me? Get lost and leave me alone '
i came down from the rooftop and fell on the ground. Why didn't the god let me die once ,so i wouldn't have to deal with this awful life anymore. And all i could do right now was crying. I hugged my knee and cried. My heart hurted like hell. It was so annoying and i hated it damn much, but suddenly i felt someone was hugging me while i was crying.
' why are you crying? '
Same voice ..
I keep crying and still staying inside his embraced. I didn't know what should i said. Should i push him away? Or yelled at him. I felt so weak.
'We are stranger and i don't know anything about you, but you tired to jumped at the rooftop and now you are crying. Tell me if i can help you,  i will lend you my hand'
That was what he said. If i told him everything, will he help me? Every will be better?  I didn't know either.
  'Let go of me' i mumbled.
But he still hugged me.
' are you deaf or something?' I shouted at him.
I tried my best to pushed him away. I stood up then walked away from him. I walked like a dead person. No more energy least inside my body. It was so tired. I wanted to die. I had nobody behind myside. All i had was myself. My dad didn't love me. My mom also left me. 
'I shouldn't exist in this world'
After finished that speech, i fainted. After i fainted, i didn't know what happened. I opened my eyes and saw myself lied down on the bed. A wet cloth on my head. My head hurted.
'You finally awake? ' someone came out with something in his hand.
' where am i now?  And why are you here again?'
' you are now at my house'
' why am i here? '
' you fainted, and i brought you here'
' I have to go now ' i stood up and about to left, but then he stopped me.
' everytime we met, you alway tried to run away '
' none of your business'
who are you to care?
I though inside my mind.

•Next day•
Nothing changed from day to day. I was alone by myside.
' hey, jeongyeon'
When will they leave me alone?
I keep quited.
' are you deaf? I called you and you acte like i'm a fade? ' He pushed me aganist the wall.
' what the hell are you doing? '
but suddenly someone came out, and with a fimilar sound, why it had to be him again and again.
'who the fuck are you,  little hoe?'
They glanced at him.
'I'm a person, can't you see? Your eyes blind or something? '
' What the - '
They run to him then punched his face. The fight started. 1vs4. I saw him fell down on the ground while they was punching him like crazy. Is he going to die? 
I want to walked out from that ,because it wasn't my business. I was about to left but i couldn't. I looked at them. i grabbed something then used it to hit all of them. I couldn't fight against them, so i hold his hand then runaway from those person. Until we reached somewhere, we stopped.
'Are you okay?' I looked at him.
' i'm okay' he smiled.
' Crazy' i lifted his chin up and looked at his face.
'What're you doing?'
'Shut up' i glared at him then i stood up and dragged him to the nurse office.
after a few minute, we came out from the nurse office.
' thanks' i said while i was walking beside him.
'you welcome' he smiled.
' Next time, don't do something like that again' i said.
' I will if i see it again. ' he looked at me while he was talking.
' Are you crazy or something?' I glared at him.
' Now i can understand why you wanted to end your life so badly.'
' it's not because of that i wanted to end mylife.'
' Then why?'
' My mom died since i was 5. After my mom dead ,my father became a drunker. He never cared about me. I felt  like i was abadoned. ' i felt my tear fell apart.
' Don't cry ' he used his cold hand to wiped my tear away. Suddeny he pulled me closer then hugged me.
' i will stay beside you, i will be your friend. No one will hurt you again.'
At that day, i cried too much inside his embrace. Since that day, he changed me to new person. I, jeongyeon, became a new person because of him ,yoon jeonghan.