4

Jeonghan and SinB started hang out. They both really a good couple.
Whenever i stayed with them, i felt like a 3rd wheel. Sometime i didn't feel happy when they both flirted with each other. It wan't because i was jealous, but it kind of hurt. I felt something inside my heart didn't go right.
'yeon-ah , i'm going to walk sinB home . Want to come along?' Han asked me.
'No, i'm not feeling well today' i lied.
I didn't want to be their 3rd wheel. I didn't want to be a reason to ruined their relationship.
'Really? Are you having a fever?' He placed his hand on my forhead.
'A little bit ' i nodded.
i felt something inside this almostphere. Look like hara wasn't in a good mood. Even when i looked at her,  she smiled. But ofc she didn't feel happy with what jeonghan did.
'I'm okay now, hurry up walk SinB home ' i pushed him  and waved at them.
'Make sure to take some medicine, i will text you when i get home' he  shouted louder.
'Okay' i smiled then i walked alone on the way back to my home.
he is a nice guy. Everyone feel warm when ever he is around . Something i think i was so selfish. sometime i think i don't want SinB and han  togethere. It was hard to watch them togethere.
'Since when i become like that?' I asked myself.
'Really stupid, it's not gonna happen. Han and sinB are now togethere'
that's right. It 's not gonna happen.
________________________

jeonghan  POV
Since we walked back from the school, hara didn't say anything. What's wrong with her?
'Hara!'
'Hmm'
Maybe she didn't feel well or something.
'Are you sick?' I placed my hand on her shoulders .
'I want too, so you will take care of me like you take care of jeongyeon' she looked into my eyes.
' i don't like it when you cared about someone who wasn't me. I can't stand watching you two . I hate it'
'But jeongyeon is your friend also mine, that's okay if i care about her'
'But now you are my boyfriend, don't care about someone els too much. I don't want you to care about someone. I don't want to share your kindness with someone '
what is she trying to say?  I don't understand.
'SinB ah , calm down. It just our friendship' i hugged her.
She hugged me back. I think she already calmed now. I still don't get a point why she acted like this.
After i walked hara home, i came back to my home. I texted jeongyeon. I told her everything, but then
'STUPID, YOU REALLY STUPID.'
She blamed me.
'SHE IS JEALOUS WITH YOU. ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING YOON JEONGHAN '
'Jealous?'
'Yes!!! Call her then tell her you are sorry '
why should i do that??
'Why! '
'Do it OR I WONT TALK TO YOU '
I immedatly did it. I texted her and told her that  i'm sorry . why did i do as what jeongyeon said ? But i just don't want her to get mad at me.
___________________________
Jeongyeon POV
•the next day•
'Jeongyeon, can we talk a  minute '
i nodded then i followed her outside.
'What's wrong sinB? ' I asked.
'Can you do me a favor?' She replied with a smile face. I guess there nothing serious.
'Uhmm sure '
'You know that jeonghan is dating with me , and i don't think i feel alright when you seem close with him. I know you know him before me, but i don't want my boyfriend to be close with anyone els. It seems so selfish, but can you do it? Or if not, do you like hannie too?'
'Haha no, we just friend. '
'So, don't stay near him too much'
After that , she left without saying goodbye.  Did i do something wrong? Why did i feel like i was betrayed by my bestfriend? 
____________________

Since that day, our friendship didn't go along anymore. she stared to ignore me. she came to me just whenever i was with jeonghan . Is our friendship over now?
I just don't want to ruin this friendship, so i started to keep distrance between him . I avoided him whenever i met him. I ignored his text. I though if i did it, everything will be better. Me , han and sinB will still friend, so Our friendship won't break apart .