Prank

" Okay, Jimin will enter the practice room alone without us. " said Jin. They nodded as they are getting exited to carry on the prank. They planned the prank last night with their manager, since her birthday on the day after tomorrow.

They already put some hidden cameras in the practice room. Now, it's time to practice the new song, so Minyoung waits for the members' appearance into the practice room. " Where are they.." she mumbled while playing with her phone.

Jimin enter the practice room. " Here we go." said Taehyung. They monitoring the screen while put on their earphone to hear the conversation. " Eo..Jimin-shi. Where are the rest? " she stood up and turns to him. Jimin started to act, he pinched lightly his forehead and answered, " They are a bit late. Why not we start first while waiting? "

" Oh, sure." she nodded. Jimin then, balancing himself by hang on the mirror.
" Hey, are you okay? " she went to him. " I'm fine, just a little headache. Let's get start." Jimin answered.

" He's good." the leader commented. They giggled and nodded. Looks like they almost success. They started to dance like partner. Jimin set up his face as he's bearing a pain..Minyoung fall for it. While they were dancing, he slow down his movement and dropped his knees to the ground.

" Great job, Jimin." Jin complimented him as they proudly clapping.

Minyoung who got shocked immediately turned off the song and rushed to him that already lied down. " Jimin-shi, gwencana?! " she put his head on her lap. He bearly opened his eyes, making her so worried. He put his hand on his head, telling her that he's in pain.

" Ahh...eottokhae..?(what should I do..?)"  she almost cry. She hold him, so the boy didn't slip down from her lap. " Jin oppa..! Namjoon-ah..!!" she called for the other. Jimin felt a tear dropped on his arm. She's crying.

While they at the another room, observing them, could hear her loud voice calling them. " Okay, you guys remember the words? " Jin asked them, they nodded. Then, Jin and Namjoon went out to go to her. " Guys, we did it. She really crying."
" Right." said Yoongi and Jungkook.

" Noona, what happened?! " they rushed to them. Jin checked on Jimin while she explained the situation. " Let's take him to the dorm." Jin suggested. The other members went out from the room nad go to the practice room as Jin spoke up the words.

They entered the practice room with some cameras and staffs, also their manager. Yoongi holding a cake. They sang the birthday song as Jimin woke up from her lap. Jimin then, helped Minyoung stood up who is still in dumbfounded with tears still rolling down her cheeks.

She then, smiled widely when she looked at the healthy Jimin mouthing ' It's your birthday prank.' to her. They cheered for her and laughed at her cuteness that still crying. She asked Jimin wether is he really okay and hugged him after he nodded. She blew the candles and they applaud.

" Thank you for your hardwork, making me crying on my upcoming birthday." they laughed and Hyunji (her manager) rubbed her shoulder while giggling. " Thank you, I really appreciate it." she ended her small speech.

After the party, they were chatting about the prank and laughed hardly when Minyoung told them that she really felt like his heart wanted to fall when she did not know what to do to save him. They also compliment Jimin for doing a great job as she felt it was really happened.

Hope you liked it.