Being protective / caring / cute moments

Music show

When they were at the end of the show, the confetti would blows up loudly after the MCs announced the winner of the week and Hanbyeol would pull the member away from those. But then, she will obviously startle because of the loud sound.

Fireworks

Since she has a bit trauma toward firework, one of the boys will help her covers her ears. Suga once covered her ears on  anniversary show of Music Bank when the big fireworks blew.

Everyone were enjoying the scenary of the beautiful dark sky with fireworks from the big dome, but she hide her face on Suga's embrace and grips his shirt while he covering her ears.

" It's beautiful, you should see this."
said Suga, half shouting. He encouraged her to look up and tried to fight her fear. She then, slowly looked up to the sky and blinks her eyes because the bright fireworks. He slowly put down his hands from her ears but her hands still gripping tightly on his shirt.

Airport

Taehyung was sick when the arrived at Incheon Airport. Besides Jungkook, she also protected Taehyung from the flashlight cameras and the crouded. Their manager was walking behind them, so they were felt safe. Minyoung also reached her hand to protect Jungkook from the flood of fans while walking out from the airport.

Sleep

They were at a hotel. As usual she will have the same room with the maknae-line. She likes to stay up during night and would wait for them to sleep before her. Jimin accidently fall asleep on the couch while the other two already sleep at the queen-size bed.

She knew he purposely sleep there, so they don't have to discuss a lot who wants to sleep on the couch instead of sleeping on the only one single bed that left.

She took an extra blanket in the closet and covered his whole body after she put away his phone and earphone. She also made Jimin comfortable with the pillow, since he once injurded his neck. While reading Webtoon in her phone, she would give her dongsaengs a glance, just to make sure they are okay...although they are sleeping.

Outfit

Similiar to Jin who once helped Yoongi to put on his contact lense, she quite often helps them with their performance outfit such as their choker, collar, sleeve and hair.
They would also plays with her long hair during ISAC while they were sitting and watching some match. Some of them couldn't do anything when she fall asleep on their shoulder or embrace and would takes some picture of her sleeping.

Hope you liked it.