I feel happy for the first time

This when miyuki refuse to use her voice because of some accident but dont worry her voice is okay its just emotional. BACK THE STORY

Miyuki pov:

 Its been 1 year since Law joined us and I can't help but fall for him, every since I met him I thought he was going to be another asshole but I was wrong very wrong he is my best friend but I don't him to find out about it ...yet. 

 Anyway I gave up singing because I found out that my powers enhance my voice meaning I singing but I can talk which is both good and bad but don't be sad I found a different way to release my stress is a violin which my powers help it sound even more better and Law said that he loved it even though he blush about which was funny. 

So lately my uncle and dad didn't see I 2 I and i t worries me when dad doesn't get his way trust me I got the scars to prove it, anyway when I was ready for bed my Uncle the one I told you about who was my favorite he and Law are planning to sneak out to help law and i want to too. 

He dragged me and law to the small boat and they start to argue and stuff and by the way we are going i know uncle is going to be killed by my dad because once u turn your back against a donquixote you will be killed at the spot i cried little tears I took out my violin and started to play while the argue about kami know what

Once I stopped playing I looked over at them with tears and my uncle knew what fine to happen and he hugged me but the mess up part is that my dad could kill all of use even he daughter then law said something I would never forget he said "I will always by your side and will protect you no matter what yuki" he hugged me and I hugged him my tears did not stop that night I was have stress relief in all my years being on this god forsaken world. then I said "I love you law" and he said I love you too" we look at each other i gave him a kiss on the cheek and he blush I giggled.

Law pov:

I promise you Miyuki the bastard wont touch like he is doing to you and little did I know my promise came to an end. 

When i we drop off miyuki to corzan friend I gave her a kiss on the cheek and told to wait for me Ill come for you and I remeber the Island so when im an adult can give her everything her hearts desire.

That's it im tried and I just finsih it less then four mintues yeeeeah