I'm An Evil Spirit

How can my best friend not see me?! What is going on with my life. Am I doing something wrong? Did I make a wrong decision? Or is this all a prank that all my friends are putting together? I think that's what's up. I don't bother to have Franny open the door anymore so I just open the door to her house and walk in. Then I hear my phone ring again. I look at it and it's a text from Franny.

Franny: NESSA OMG HELP ME!!!
Nessa: 😂 you're making me laugh now stop
Franny: NO THE DOOR OPENED BY ITSELF OMG MY HOUSE IS HAUNTED!!!!
Nessa: bahaha ok nice prank that you and Roni are pulling. You've been caught now you can stop.
Franny: Nessa what're you talking about? My house is haunted and there's no time for joking around. I'm coming over!
Nessa: Franny! I'm right in front of you! Can you please stop this you're scaring me.
Franny: Nessa stop now I'm coming over right now!

So this isn't a prank? I don't get it. What did I do wrong? I can't just stay at Franny's house without her even knowing so I follow her to her car and open the door and get in to the passengers seat. Before Franny could even open the door she screamed and ran back inside her house. I give her a look of confusion, ignoring the fact that she can't see me.

Franny: NESSAAAA HELP ME! THE SPIRIT IS IN MY CAR NOW!😱😰😱😰
Nessa: Franny Stop! It's me! You're scaring me a lot so please! Stop.
Franny: NESSA IM NOT KIDDING!
Nessa: I'm not either! Now please just stop with this nonsense.
Franny: ... Nessa do you not believe me?! I'm being serious and you're just joking around like that and not caring about how I'm feeling atm?!
Nessa: Franny I'm serious. Just stop already.
Franny: You are so rude! How can you act like this to your best friend?!😡🤬
Nessa: Franny please...

Great... I've been left on seen by my best friend and she thinks I'm an evil spirit in her house that's haunting her. UGH! I walk the rest of the way home and run up to my room and slam the door. I can hear footsteps coming closer. Roni opens the door and says "Nessa are you okay?" I open my eyes wide and scream, "You can see me?!" Roni looks around and says "Huh? I thought she was in here. I guess not." She shrugs and walks away. I roll my eyes. I hit myself in the head and say; "Face it Nessa.. You're an evil spirit haunting your best friend and family."