Chapter one

Our teacher wouldn't stop talking about the Second World War so I rested my head in my hand and closed my eyes until the bell rang. I left the classroom and went directly to my locker to leave my books for the weekend. I left school with my friend, Dean. He was the funniest guy I'd ever met, and we could always share a laugh.
"Bye, E.T", I rolled my eyes at his nickname for me; Ellie Trindon = E.T according to him.
"Bye, Deanie Beanie"
I may have been the only student at school who didn't owe a car, but I didn't mind walking.
My shoes against the asphalt were the only sound I could hear, except some birds and cars far away. I didn't like the silence so I plugged in my earphones and started a spotify-list.
Suddenly I felt two strong arms around me and a moment after that a smelling cloth was pressed against my mouth and nose. The smell made me dizzy and it didn't take long until I collapsed in an unknown mans arms.

•••

I woke up in a moving car. I hurried to look out of the window, but the darkness surrounded the car and made it impossible to see something.
I started to panic - where am I and where am I going? My breath became uneven and my body started to shake.
"Cool down, barbie doll", a male-voice said, but his words had the opposite effect on me - I panicked even more. Sweat started to pour down my forehead and I couldn't help some tears falling down my cheeks.
I heard men talking to each other in a language I couldn't understand and once again a smelling cloth were pressed against my mouth and nose and I fell down into darkness.

•••

"Good morning, doll", a man said and I opened my eyes. Just to see a brown haired guy looking at me.
"Stop staring", I mumble.
"Why would I? You're mine now, baby", his words made me scared, and once again my breath became uneven.
"Wh-what do you mean?", I stammered.
"I've bought you", he smiled.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Short one, I know, but I thought this was a good place to end. I will write more later, xoxox