0.1

Neon lights reflecting on his face, distracting me from everything else in the dark room

Neon lights reflecting on his face, distracting me from everything else in the dark room. He takes small steps towards me with luring eyes and I'm head over heels.

I can already feel his breath fanning my ear, his hands resting on my waist, I turn my head towards his bowing head and his jet black locks almost masquerading his dark and lustful eyes.

I gasp as he turned me around so my back was against his warm chest, I was so entranced by his beauty and seductiveness. His dominance. He guided my hips to the slow and sensual music, his gentle touch taking ever so care of my form.

Drunken swaying bodies surrounded us but, it felt like it was just us in the room. Everyone gone, like they ceased to exist.

His breath heavy, heavier than before. I struggled to look over my shoulder at the enchanting young man, his parted lips glossy and plump, button nose and daring dark eyes hypnotising. He could have anyone he wanted in a heart beat.

"Stranger, why did you decide to dance with me tonight?"I confidently asked him, he averted his alluring gaze to the ceiling. Thinking. He still swayed with my body as he thought for a moment.

"I could only see you."he answered simply, as if that was his last words for the night. "Stranger."he added and I turned my head away, flustered.

"What's your name, sweetie?"he whispered in my ear, sending a pleasuring sensation down my spine. He could do things to you that are above your wildest imagination.

"Kira Kim."I turned to face him, taking him by surprise. His gaze met my lips before meeting my eyes again, I bit down on my bottom lip.

"Park Jimin."he smirked, he extended out his hand for me to grasp. "Kira, can I buy you a drink."he asked with charm and I grew weak. Oblivious to how the night was going to end, but it was obvious. It was obvious for Park Jimin.

"Did you come here alone?"

"Unfortunately, I was ditched."

"Poor you."he teased and pouted, I chuckled. "Poor me."I repeated with a slow nod.

"What about you? I didn't see you with anyone before you approached me."I asked him confidently, although, I didn't want to let on that I had my eye on him before our interaction.

He scoffed. "Were you watching me?"

The question she dreaded to hear, escaped his gorgeous lips. Those lips she longed against hers.

"So what if I was."I responded with a cocked brow and pursed lips. Heartbeat increasing and butterflies erupting, deceiving, I pretended to be unfazed.

He did not know what to respond with, so he reluctantly grinned before taking a shot, I soon joined the small sesh.

Several shots later and we are no longer sober, our words slurred, no self control.

His piercing stare lingering my stumbling form, he lead me to a booth and offered more alcohol, shots and cigars.

Ever so often, I noticed him leaning in more, scooting closer beside me.

His lips brushed against the shell of my red ears, his breath fanning.

"Let's go."he whispered, his tone raspier than before. He leaned back to catch my eye and I obeyed, I couldn't decline. He made me feel things.

After I followed him into a taxi, the car ride was silent. The only loud sound was my heart, I wasn't the type to just go home with someone I had just met. Yes, I was nervous. I don't even know the man sitting right beside me.

But I couldn't say no to those beautiful almond eyes, button nose, plump lips, alluring voice and beautiful physique. He was a dream boy, everything you could ever want in a man.

He smirked before averting his gaze out the window, my attention wasn't drawn by anything else except him. I didn't realise I was staring at him until the car stopped and he unbuckled his seat belt. I shook my head, waking from my day dream, he looked at me before unbuckling my seat belt.

"We're here."

-

My breath hitched as he places me on his desk, spreading my legs open causing the hem of my skin fitted dress to ride up along my thighs, he smirks as he glances down at them and back into my dark irises. He lands his hand on my chest and pushes me back, I lay back onto the cool desk, I shudder as he strokes his hand up along my thighs.

He smirks as he notices my damp underwear.

I release a heavy breath as he puts my panties to the side before stroking my labias and clit, my eyes wrinkled as I hold back a moan.

"Don't hold back kitten."

~

~. .~

Before I publish another chapter, I would like to know your thoughts on this book, if you like it or not?

Thank you x