0.2

||

||

My breath hitched as his petite and veiny hands groped my chest, his face buried in my soaking core. I moaned louder as his tongue flickered and worked wonders on my clit, my legs feeling numb and my clit throbbing with pleasure.

He soon parted after taking in my juices, he then glided the cane down my back gently, until it reached above my backside. I rested my head back, awaiting for the sensation of straining pain.

"This will hurt, baby."he whispered into my ear, I couldn't stop now, I already had my hands tied up.

A feeling of pain and no more, evolved into pleasure and don't stop. I suddenly felt guilt and shame for being turned on by this, by being spanked.

"More."I moaned.

-

"Sorry I ditched you last night, you're not mad at me, right?" Lilly apologised as her arm linked mine, I could hear the sincerity in her squeaky tone. "Of course not, I had an interesting night anyway.."

"Ooh~ details!"she tugged on my arm and I chuckled. "I'd rather not kiss and tell."

"Ugh, bummer...you usually always let me in on juicy gossip."she pouted playfully and I sighed. "Well, not this time."

"Oh..okay, but hey, I got lucky last night! It was with this really breathtakingly handsome man, he was so beautiful. Literally, like it wasn't natural for a man to obtain such beauty."she boasted and bragged and I smiled, she was adorable when she cooed over a boy she had just met. That's what worried me though, she falls too easily.

"I saw how quickly he took you away from the dance floor, you must've really been attracted to this guy."she mentions my fling again and I grow a tiny bit agitated. Mentioning him only brought memories back of that blissful and magnificent night, thinking about it made me hot and I wanted to experience it again. But he was just a one night stand.

"Did you get his number?"

"Uh...yeah but-"

"But nothing, you should see him again. You really got to start settling down."she advises and my brows furrows. "Lilly, I met the guy at a club. We had a one night stand. I don't think either one of us has any intentions of 'settling down', plus, I'm only 23."

"Yeah so? Maybe you should start texting him, maybe even...sextin-"

"Lilly I swear to god."

"No I'm serious! It's actually fun, hey, just contact him and see how it goes."

I sigh. "Fine, but I'm not sexting him."

"Hm, you say that now but.."she sucks in air and grins mischievously and I scoff and shake my head. "You'll be doing it before you know it."

"I'm actually going to kick your face."I threaten and her eyes widen and her brows cocked. "Kira, have I ever told you that you're violent?"

"Yes, over a hundred times."

"I feel as though I'm going to tell you a hundred more."

"Great."

||

After cleaning myself up, I finally slumped on my bed and sighed in relief after the long day. My body relaxes and my eyes grow heavy.

Suddenly, I can see his face.

His face when he softly moans in utter pleasure, his face when he watches me with lust as he ties my hands to my feet.

I grow hot just thinking about him, his soft moans filling my ears, his sweet aroma filling my nose and his gentle touch pleasure to my senses.

"You taste so good."

I bite my lip, his words still ringing through my ears.

I craved him after that blissful night, doubting that I'll ever get to experience it again.

I gasp as my hand messages my thin layer pantie, I could only visualise Jimin trailing soft kisses down my neck. My core grew hot and wet at the thought, my hand now in my panties, rubbing the ball of my clit, sending pleasuring waves up my spine and down my legs. I release a moan as my erect throbs. I wanted him so bad. So so bad.

"Jimin-"I say out aloud as my fingers travel their way to my heated core, Jimin was now flickering his tongue and folding it around my throbbing clit, his fingers rubbing and pinching my hard nipples as my back arches.

I was now grouping my breast, imagining it was his pretty touch, his pretty tongue taking in my juices.

"Jimin."I moan again, waiting for his response, his tongue running up and down along my lips and then finally sucking my clit, he softly moans again. I pant as I'm close to combusting, combusting in his pretty mouth.

I visualise his lips, the way they are pressed against my skin as he sucks on my hard clit, the plumpness of them.

"I'm going to cu-" and before I know it, I've combusted on his mouth, chin and nose. He looks up at me with a smirk, his eyes full of lust and need, I bite my lip as he swipes his tongue along his wet mouth. Enjoying the taste of my juices.

"Kira..."

I open my eyes, I'm back in reality.

I'm no longer high from pleasure.

And Jimin wasn't here.

I took out my phone and went into contacts, scrolling past names after names until his name came into view. How can one name be so pretty?

I sighed before hesitantly tapping onto his contact and clicking the message options, my mind having a debate on whether I should contact him.

Should I?

Or should I not?

I gasp and jerk up as he beat me to it.

||

Thought I'd bless you with this gorgeous gif heheheh

I'm being hard right now but that gif makes me horny...