Chapter 1: Leo and Piper sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G

--- Chapter 1: Leo and Piper sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G ---

Leo's Pov

          I was roaming around Camp Half-Blood, searching for someone. Where could she be? I thought to myself. I walked up to Jason.

          "Hey have you seen-"

          "Zues's Fist," he answered. I smiled.

          "Thanks, man," I said, walking towards the forest. Jason cracked a smile. 

         "Any time!" he called out. I jogged into the forest, searching. I found Zues's Fist, and a specific girl with chocolate brown hair was sitting peacefully. Too peaceful. I snuck up behind her and grabbed the girl by her waist, causing her to yelp.

          "Hey Beauty Queen," I whispered, making her instantly relax. 

          "Repair Boy," Piper mused, smiling. 

          "Watcha up to?" I asked, sitting next to her. 

          "I was watching the clouds peacefully," she answered. 

          "But that's boring," I pouted. Piper giggled.

          "Well what do you want to do?" she asked. I smiled mischievously. 

          "How about. . ." I began to lean in, Piper following my example. Suddenly, the was light flashing around us and clicking sounds. We sprang apart to find the Stoll's taking pictures. 

         "Smile!" shouted Conner, taking a picture. He and Travis began to crack up. I thought of something and smirked.

           "Hey guys, can I see your camera's?" I asked. "I'll take a picture of Piper and I for ya." They handed me their camera's and I chucked them into the trees. The two scrambled to get them back. "Let's go!" I shouted to Piper, grabbing her hand and dragging her the forest. We climbed into a tree and sat on a branch, laughing our heads off.

        "That was fun," said Piper, catching her breath. I nodded. 

        "So, where were we?" I asked, smiling as I puller Piper into my lap. She tapped her finger on her chin mockingly. 

         "I believe-" Piper leaned in before finishing her sentence. I followed and we met halfway. As our lips touched, sparks flew. I felt like I had died and gone to the Isle of the Blest. You can only feel this happy while kissing the person you really like, maybe even love. I heard clicking and flashes again. Instead of pulling away, Piper and I continued to kiss.

          "Oooo the love birds!" someone called out. Travis.

          "Hey everyone, are you thinking of what I'm thinking?" someone asked. Everyone?! Who's everyone?!?!?! Piper and I separated for some air, and I snuck a glance at everyone below. Percy, Annabeth, Hazel, Frank, Jason, Travis, Conner, Katie, Clarisse, Chris, Will, Grover, Juniper, and a few Aphrodite kids. Even some of my half brothers and sisters were watching happily. I smiled a bit, despite how badly I was blushing. That is, before the chanting started.

          "Piper and Leo sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" everyone chanted in an annoying rhythm. Piper couldn't help but crack a smile. She turned back to me and our lips met once again, making me want to melt. We swayed a bit as we held each other, my arms around Piper's waist, her's around my neck. Everyone was cheering now while talking pictures. I didn't really care about the camera's anymore. I was kissing my amazing girlfriend, never feeling so happy in my life.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Tada! First chapter of Heroes of Olympus Drabbles!! <33 Cute right?? haha Got any ideas?? I accept any PJO n HOO couples, including Jasper, Liper, Leyna, Tratie, Frazel, or Jeyna! Just comment a couple and what should happen in the chapter! Add a link to a picture if you'd like! I swear I'll do them all!!! Anyway, tell me what you think of my first chapter for the book!!!

                                                        Comment, fan, & vote!!!