Chapter 2: My Superman; Jason and Piper

---Chapter 2: Superman; Jason and Piper---

Piper's Pov

          Jason and I were in his cabin watching the original Superman, seeing there was nothing better to do. He had his arm around my shoulder and I lay my head in the crook of his neck. Jason was intrigued by the movie while I stared at the screen dully. I wasn't exactly a fan of super heroes, but he wanted to watch the movie, so here we are now. A few action scenes passed, fighting, flying, blah blah blah. All the dialogue passed through my head. 

         Instead, I focused on Jason and I. I liked how close we were right now. I'm glad that we ended up being a couple after the Great Prophecy war. I thought of all the memories that Jason and I had together. I smiled as I recalled the one time at Wilderness school, when Annabeth and Butch picked us up. I was falling down the Grand Canyon, and Jason caught me. We were staring into each others eyes. His startling blue eyes stared into my soul. I wanted to close the gap between us so bad, but that was the day that he lost his memory. I didn't want to confuse him. That day was the start of this beautiful relationship. 

          I couldn't help but smile. With my thoughts drifting through my head, I didn't even notice that the movie was over. Jason was staring at me, concerned.

          "Piper, you alright? You've been smiling like that for almost five minutes," he said, which only made me smile more. Jason looked so cute when he was worried.

          "I'm fine, Sparky. Just thinking about things," I answered, locking my gaze with his.

          "What kind of things?" Jason asked. There you have it. My nosy boyfriend.

          "Us," I said simply. Jason's eyebrows furrowed together.

          "What's wrong with us?" he asked. I shook my head, my smile still plastered on my face.

          "Nothing. Nothing's wrong at all," I said. Jason nodded, a look of relief washed over him. I giggled a bit. Yes, giggled. Nobody could make me giggle, nobody but Jason. He grinned down at me. Jason leaned in and closed the gap between us. His lips were soft against mine, and it sent chills down my spine. Our lips fit perfectly together. Sparks flew, as they always did. I was taken to another world; it felt as thought I was soaring through the sky. Complete bliss. We pulled away slowly, smiles on our faces. I set my head down on his shoulder. There was a moment of silence, but not an eerie silence. A pleasant kind of silence. I decided to say something.

          "Jason?" I asked.

          "Yeah?"

          "Remember the first time we actually met?" I asked him. I didn't even have to look up to know that he was smiling.

          "Yup. I will never forget that day. I caught you before you cracked your head in the Grand Canyon," Jason said, chuckling a bit. I smiled. Whenever I was with Jason, I had a smile on my face. Every time. Silence. Again. "Hey Beauty Queen, want to do something?" I looked up at Jason.

          "What did you have in mind, Sparky?" Jason grinned. 

          "Wanna go on a flight around camp?" he asked. I nodded, getting up, along with Jason. Like Superman, I thought to myself.

          Jason took my hand and led me outside. "Ready?" Jason asked. I nodded. Suddenly, I was off of the ground and soaring through the clouds. It felt nice to fly. Jason and I barely did this. We should fly together more often. I smiled as my eyes closed and I spread our my arms. It felt nice to fly in the breeze. 

          I could feel Jason's eyes on me. He stared at me a lot, but I didn't mind. I opened my eyes and glanced at Jason. He blushed a bit, something he tended to do whenever I caught him staring. I giggled again. 

          Out of nowhere, I felt strong, warm arms wrap around my waist. I turned around to a grinning Jason. I leaned my head back, enjoying the moment. Now I knew how it was to fly in the sky. 

          This was one of the benefits of having a son of Jupiter/Zeus as your boyfriend. He's like your super hero. For me, he's my Superman. 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Jasper <3 Just thought of this chapter on my own while watching Superman (My dad wanted to, so I watched it too :P ) Anyone got any other ideas???? If you do, leave a comment with the couple and a little idea of what should happen :) I'll try to update as soon as I get an idea!!! But school is starting next week, so it'll be kinda hard to update with school in the way :( Anyway, whatcha guys think?? Good?? Bad??? 

                                                                  Comment, fan, & vote!!!