chapter 1

" get down here!! ". Ugh first day of school and i'm late. How does this happen.
"Mom I missed the bus, i guess i can't go to school. " I started heading back up stairs when my mom announced.
"Someone's waiting in the kitchen for you. "
"Mom they saw me I'm only wearing underwear ugh. Sometimes you kill me. " I ran upstairs to get dressed. I didn't have anything cute to wear, so I opened my walk in closet that led to my cute dresses. I picked out the silver one,  with a glittery waste band, and grey high heels. Freshman year, I was fat,and ugly, and poor. Now i'm skinny, beautiful, and rich. I went downstairs to see who was waiting for me. "hello, princess "
"charles!" When I saw it was him i ran to him and wrapped my arms around him. He is my boyfriend that went of to military school. We skyped everyday but it wasn't enough. "I'm so glad you're back"
He looked me straight in the eyes, there was something dark about them "I went through torture and reformation, I changed and so did my preference in woman. I need my past gone"
"Are you breaking up with me? "
"no. I'm killing you. " I looked at his hand, and it had a knife with blood on it. I screamed and ran to the kitchen where my mom was lying in a pool of her own blood. "Aahhh charles, stop, we can work this out".i thought, military school was supposed to help the mind. I ran to my room and oacked a bag of clothes, supplies, and activities. Then i ran downstairs away from charles. I hid in my secret hole two miles away from my home. It was a cold cave where the entrance was disguised as trees.
"Charolette, get out here, i won't really hurt you" with that sentence he started to chuckle, so i knew it was a lie. I heard his footsteps outside the entrance, but they were going right past me.

*
*
  *
   *
    *
He never found me, he walked right past me and it's been six hours. I could see through the entrance. He was gone. Somehow my mind made the decision to leave the cave i looked around and what i saw next was the worst thing i ever saw in my life,  my mother's body hanging in a tree. "ew, charles where are you?"
"right here sweetheart" I wanted shake and cry, but i didn't,  i had to stay strong.
"leave me alone. " I threw a knife from my backpack at him, and hit hin square in the eye. As he was screaming at the top of his lungs, i threw my phone at him amd ran as fast as i could. I made it to the forest without him seeing me so i found the tallest tree and started climbing. I got my hair stuck on a branch and it was really stuck. I was starting to lose my grip, when a hand caught mine. I looked ip to see a gruffy boy untangleing my hair. When he was done i pulled myself up on the perch.
"you are p-probably wondering who i am, well i'm mikeal, and i've been in..... "
"Charolette come here, you need to face your fate. " Mikeal looked at me in confusion, and all i could do was cover my lips with my pointer finger. When Charles passed i explained everything. From how he was a killer to when he killed my mom. Mikeal left after that to go get food and supplies ;I was left alone to myself. I forgot that I was ready to have sex with Charles, I was ready to give him my body. I guess it wasn't meant to be. "Charolette,  why are you touching yourself" Mikeal knocked me out of my trance, and i freaked out
"i-i-i I don't know. Omg so sorry you had to see that ugh" . I face palmed myself.
"you're cute when you are embarrassed" Before i knew it we were getting up to start moving. "Charolette i know we just met but we are going to have to act as a couple ok? "All I did was nod my head. "First yhings first. Let's change your look".