Chapter two

Mikeal and i were stuck in a tree for a good half of a day, so you can imagine I look like crap. "Mikeal what should I look like"
"I dunno something, something that you would never wear in your entire life" Our first stop was a barber shop. I asked them to cut my hair chin length and dye it silver. What came out was totally not my style at all. The next stop was a super market, where we bought baggy clothes and jackets. Also some funny t-shirts. We laughed so much wich is ironic since the situation isn't funny at all. "Mikeal we have only spent two days together and somehow you have changed me" He smiled at this, and it made me smile. We bought bus tickets to new york city, and now all we had to do was wait. "lette, what was your life before a maniac killed your mom? "
"I got bullied everyday. I feel like running away with you is my safe Haven. We have been together for two whole days and this is the closest relationship I have had with a guy." He looked suprised.
"wow, welp, I had to run away from home because my dad shot himself after he tried to shoot me." i was rendered speechless, by the way he laughed i could tell he was just as suprised. I was probably the first person he's told that too. I grabbed his hand and held it while looking in his eyes, I started to lean in when the intercome came on. New York City all off please and thank you. We got off with a few business people and one music major. I looked around with my mouth wide open, smiling at the lights and movements. The suburbs are way different than this. "lette, come on we need to find a place to sleep tonight"
"ok Mik knows best hah" i raced after him trying not to get lost in the sea of people, i grabbed his hand and let him drag me through. We stopped at a crevice in between to hotels, there were old beds, blankets, and pillows. "Mik wait here, i want to try something". I started climbing up widows until i found an open one, and went in. I stole the matresses and threw them out the window to mik, then i got blankets and pillows and threw them down as well. I took a lantern from the luggage and snuck back out the window. I started climbing down when a pigeon flew into me and my grip slipped. I fell down," Mik!!Help! "  Mik put the matresses under me and i landed on them with a thud. I let out a breath, a long, long breath. "thank you". He nodded and we moved the stuff onto a dark ledge. I layed down and was suprised to feel a hand hovering over my waist. To make his decision for him i asked "Can you spoon me. I like being cuddled and i don't have my boyfriend anymore, you don't have to do it if it feels wrong". He looked down at me with wanting eyes, then finally laid down behind me and wrapped his arms around me. I turned around so i was laying my head on his chest. I put one of my legs in between his and pulled him closer. He had a bulge in his pants, and i laughed. "so you are attracted to me"
"that and i haven't had contact like this with a girl for almost two years. " I was thinking about that and how lonely he must be. I looked up at him, pulled his chin down to me, and kissed him sweetly on the lips. We kissed for a minute, until i got tired. I layed my head on his chest and fell asleep. I dreamt about him, and how many more of these moments we will have.