00 | extended summary

[ dedicated to  passionjoon because everyone deserves a little love every now and then and right now, you deserve all the love in the world sweetheart. stay strong and remember that you are loved so so much, especially by me <3 ]

• • •

Jeon Jungkook has been going to camp for four summers straight. It's where he discovered how much he loved volleyball, how many marshmallows he could fit into his mouth, and how he was to properly jack off. Now eighteen and entering his fifth summer, he didn't think things would be that different. 

But they are. 

As a camp counselor instead of a camper, Jungkook has responsibilities. Instead of swimming with the rest of the kids, he's the one keeping them from drowning. Instead of eating glazed potatoes for lunch, he's the one helping to cook them. Instead of huddling around the campfire, Jungkook's the one cleaning it up. But things aren't all that bad considering fellow counselor Kim Taehyung has finally started giving him the attention he's craved for years.

Besides, summer isn't summer without heat and when the two of them are together, there's plenty of it to go around. 

• • •

WARNING

will contain

sexual content/themes

strong language

• • •

CAST

note: while every bts member will be mentioned, not everyone will be an actual character unfortunately

jeon jungkook as himself

kim taehyung as himself

kim seokjin as himself

park jimin as himself 

• • •

a/n: ok so lemme explain. i haven't started writing a new story; i've been writing this concurrently with FN21. for those of you who follow me, you may know that i've been meaning to participate in a giveaway. to be entered into the giveaway (which is for bts merch), i have to write a summer-themed bts fanfic. the fic could be up to 20k words and i've just crossed 10k words. since i've been putting a lot of time into the fic, i didn't want it to be limited to just the giveaway and so i decided i'd post it here! i'm gonna break it up into chapters and add more content so it makes an actual story. it'll be a short story.

but that's not the only reason why i'm posting the fic here. yeah, i don't want it to be just a giveaway entry. but also, i don't know how active i'll be able to be once my classes start. as a uni student and a cs major, i barely have any time for myself as is. while i'll still be reading and interacting with people, writing may not be possible. it wasn't my first year, so it likely won't really be possible my second year either. i won't start updating this story until september. i want as many prewritten, saved chapters as possible so i can at least update 1-2 times every month even if i'm not actively writing. 

thank you guys for making this summer so wonderful. i've met so many people through bts and i can honestly say i feel closer to some of you guys than i feel with some of my actual friends. you guys have made this summer one to truly remember with your messages and stories and adorable personalities - i can only hope that i meet more wonderful people and get closer to everyone i've already met. i love you all so SO much i'll never be able to express it in words <3