Later Tonight {SMUT}

It was your first day on set of the movie Spider-Man Homecoming. You were getting ready in your trailer. You splashed the cold water on your face to wake you up and be energized throughout the film. You got dressed and stepped out of the trailer. You went over to the make-up artists and got your make-up done. You stepped out and pushed your hair out of your face. You walked over to see Tom, Jacob and Harrison talking. Tom looked over in awe.

Tom "h- hey y/n" he said nervously
Y/n "hey Tom"
Tom "you doing alright?"
Y/n "yeah I'm doing good"

Tom kept staring at you and you felt awkward.

Y/n "ok well talk to you later"
Tom "oh um yeah. See ya"

You went back to your trailer walking passionately. You plopped on top of your bed thinking about how Tom was staring at you. You finally met your idol and sighed happily. You hear a knock on your door. You got up and answered it. It was Tom!

Y/n "Tom? Wh- what are you doing here?"
Tom "I just thought I'd come introduce myself"
Y/n "oh ok" you said smiling

Tells about himself

Y/n "Tom?"
Tom "yes?"
Y/n "can I confess something?"
Tom "of course darling"
Y/n "I like you. A lot"
Tom "I feel the same way for you"
Y/n "you do?"
Tom "yes"

You were in major shock. Your idol likes you. I walked up to him to give him a tight hug.

Y/n "you're so warm" you say as you pull out of the hug

Tom looks at you weirdly. He comes close to your face and your lips connect. He pulled off looking at you and said " I'll be back later tonight, keep the door unlocked." He said winking at you.

*******Finished Shooting for the day*******

You come back to your trailer and get in the shower. You thought you heard the front door open but thought it was all in your head. You look to your right as you hear footsteps. You stop the shower and wrap a towel over your body. Before you could open the door Tom bursted in.

Y/n "TOM"
Tom "hey, hi"
Y/n "what are you doing!!"
Tom "I said I was coming back later"
Y/n "I- I forgot..."
Tom "I can see"
Y/n "well let me get changed and-"
Tom "you don't need to get changed"
Y/n "what are you-"

He stops you from finishing your sentence with a passionate kiss. You pull off looking into his eyes and kiss him back. You moaned softly in between every kiss. Tom picked you up and walked over to the bedroom. Tom tossed you onto the best which made you moan loudly. He starts to unbutton his shirt as you lay there with the towel still wrapped around you. Tom looks at you and says. "This can go" as he takes your towel off. He gets on top of you grinding. You undo his belt and take his pants off. He stood up and you stood up with him. "Get on your knees" he demanded. You did as he said. You see his bulge poking out of his boxers but it wasn't hard enough. You massaged his bulge making him moan. As it was hard enough you looked up and he nodded signaling you to pull his boxers down. You looked up at him and back down. You licked the head for awhile and looked up at Tom and back down. As he was lubricated enough you put his length in your mouth and used your hand to work the rest. You've been doing this for awhile now and you looked up a Tom scrunching his face up. You got up and pushed him on the bed. You got on top of him grinding on him roughly. You then entered his length into you slowly and steadily. You went faster and faster and the sound of his moaning got you even wetter so it was easier for him to slide in and out. "Y/n I think i- I'm... gonna... cum." He yelled out moaning. You got up quickly and stroked his length at a fast pace. You saw his face scrunched up trying not to cum. "Y/n what... are you.... doing..... I don't.... think I can last.... any longer" you picked up the pace and then moaned loudly as he released. He was out of breath. You lay down next to him and kissed him on his forehead and whispered "I love you." And you guys fell asleep.