Daddy Holland {SMUT}

You just got home from a stressful day of work. "Baby I'm home!" You yelled. "I'm in bed!" Tom yelled back. You ran upstairs into you and Tom's room. "Baby you look stressed. Are you okay?" Tom said worryingly. "Yeah I'm okay, just a bit stressed." You said. "Wanna watch a movie?" Tom asked. "Sure." You said. You were halfway through the movie and you couldn't stop looking at Tom's perfect abs, you but your lips every time you did. Before Tom knew what was going on, you quickly jumped on his lap and smashed your lips against his. Tom quickly grabbed you tightly by the waist and kissed you even harder and more passionately."I need you so much right now" you said in between every kiss. "You're all mine baby girl." Tom whispered in your ear. You started grinding on Tom really roughly and made him moan with pleasure. You got off of Tom and said "These can go." as you take his pants and boxers off releasing his huge cock. You take your clothing off and lean over Tom's dick. You slowly grab it and pull it close to your mouth and spit on the tip. You took your thumb and rubbed the saliva in. You hear Tom whimpering desperately and without a warning you shoved his dick in your mouth making Tom moan loudly. You tried shoving it as far as you could but it was too big. You then got up and sat on Tom's lap grinding as hard as you could. You looked up at Tom and he was scrunching his face up as he let out a deep moan. His breathing got heavier and his dick was throbbing like crazy. You could tell he was close because his moans were turning into desperate whimpers. You started to grind faster and harder and Tom let out a loud moan as he came. You got up and pecked his lips. "That... was...amazing!!" Tom said. "We aren't done yet." You said smirking. "Destroy me daddy." "Will do." Tom said grinning. Tom quickly got into the 69 position as you were on top and he was on the bottom. Tom stuck his tongue out and licked your clit making you moan on his dick giving him pleasure. He went faster and faster as you were throbbing. You start licking the tip of Tom's dick teasing him and you knew he hated being teased. You made him mad when you teased him so he went hard on you. He stuck his tongue inside of you making you moan around Tom's dick with pleasure. He brought his hand up to your pussy and stuck a finger in it roughly making you scream. Tom curled his finger inside you hitting your g-spot making you feel so much better. He then brought his other hand up, licked his thumb, and rubbed your clit at a fast pace making your vagina throb rapidly. You started sucking his dick harder and faster and used your hands to work the rest. Tom's dick started throbbing as your vagina was as well, you both went faster as you were about to climax. "Baby... I-I don't...think...I can hold it... in anymore." Tom moaned whilst working with your bottom half. "Not yet b-baby... wait til... I say...so." You pleaded. "O-oka-ay" Tom stuttered trying to hold his climax in. Tom then added 2 more fingers and curled then hitting your g-spot. You started sucking Tom's dick harder and faster making it impossible keeping his climax in. "I'm sorry baby girl." He said as he came down your throat. "Ahhh." Tom moaned after he came. You got up off of Tom and looked to the dresser to the right of you. Tom and you say up and he said "I'm sorry, I couldn't hold it in anymore." You sternly looked at Tom and said "Scoot back near the bed posts daddy." He did as you said. You grabbed 2 pairs of handcuffs out and put them on Tom and the bed post. "You should have listened daddy." You said angrily. "I'm sorry." Tom panicked. "Oh I'm going to make you sorry." You said. "Just tell me when you're going to cum so that I'm ready." "Okay." Tom said nervously. You leaned over Tom's dick and spit on the tip and rubbed it in making him moan. You then grabbed his dick and stroked it at a slow and steady pace. "B-baby, p-please don't t-tease me. Tom pleaded. "Alright then." You said. You started stroking Tom's dick faster and faster and then you could feel him throbbing but he wasn't close yet. You stuck his dick in your mouth while you were still stroking him. His moans were turning into desperate whimpers which meant he was close. "Are you close baby?" You asked. "Yes b-baby, but not close enough." Tom said desperately. You grabbed Tom's balls in one hand and you started to deep throat him. He started moaning super loud which meant he was going to have a powerful orgasm. "B-baby, I-it's gonna happen!" Tom yelled. Tom started moaning really loud and he scrunched his face up, his breathing became more and more heavier and you let go of him. "Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" Tom yelled. "I told you that you'd be sorry." You got the keys and unlocked the cuffs. Tom then pushed you on your hands and knees and smashed into you roughly. "This is what happens when you make daddy mad!" Tom yelled. "Open up more." You did as he said. Without any warning he smashed back into you making you gasp. He licked his middle finger, put it in between your legs, and rubbed your clit really hard and fast as you started throbbing. Tom went faster as he was close to the climax. As Tom got faster you were getting closer to your climax as well. "Tom, baby, I-I'm going to cum. Please don't stop!!" You yelled. "Not yet princess, wait for me." Tom said. Tom then got faster and harder as he was throbbing in you. "You ready baby girl?" Tom asked. "Yes d-daddy." You moaned. "And now." Tom said as you both released. Tom lay beside you and said, "that... was... amazing." He said as he was out of breath. You agreed with him, kissed his lips, and hopped in the shower with him, and went to sleep.