Pudding

Requested by https://my.w.tt/HOy0tpCxkP enjoy!

~If Pudding wasn't so busy helping you run the restaurant, he'd use a lot of his time for mountain climbing.

~Pudding has a collection of vintage sunglasses. He wouldn't trade them for a million dollars.

~You'd think Pudding would play the violin, nah, he plays the sax, and sometimes he plays it during restaurant hours to get tips for you.

~It's a rarity for him to say them, but Pudding's pickup lines are slick and they take a few seconds to understand, but once you get them, you usually become a blushing, stuttering mess.

~If you and your food souls went on a road trip, Pudding would be the one driving. It would give you a good chance to see his nice side profile.

~Pudding reads webtoon at 3 in the morning but nobody knows it. Guess which character he's afraid of. Ian(Siren's Lament).

~Once in a while on a sunny day, Pudding will let you wear one of his many pairs of shades. If you're lucky, he'll let you wear the pair he has on!

~Pudding has really nice feet. Like...really, really nice.

~Pudding actually hates suits and would much rather wear vests and suspenders to formal events.

~When you're in a relationship with Pudding, you'll find that he is quite protective of you. Don't let him catch anyone admiring you or else he might kill their self-esteem.

~This dude has the sexiest and most devious smile when he knows he's said something he knows was rather inappropriate.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

For the first person who can guess why Pudding is afraid of Ian(a character from a webtoon called Siren's Lament), I'll do a Food Soul x Reader oneshot request! Also, looks like I'll be putting up a Chocolate x Reader oneshot soon based off of the Chocolate headcanons! So keep your eyes out for it!