Chapter 3

As Seunghyun walked out of the building where Kiera's office is, his mind was filled with thoughts it's her, the girl from the bus stop, sixteen years ago, when I was on Mum and Dad's anniversary trip, who would have thought I would run into her again after all those years

He walked down the street and stopped at the intersection, the red light was on, the scene from years ago played in front of his eyes. He was the same 15-year-old boy again, less than a quarter his current height and a lot chubbier. He saw her running towards the bus before it took off, almost bumping into him, her hair was longer and it was flying in the air around her, she had a big smile on her face, she looked his age or maybe younger. She hasn't changed a lot but there was something different between her adult self and that little girl.

Her eyes, there was more light in them than now. He thought to himself and wondered what cause that changed. She reached the bus just in time, raced up to the back and sat by the window, watching the people outside as she took some time to catch her breath.
A buzz from the traffic light stopped the flashback, Seunghyun made it to the other side when he heard his phone buzz, he pulled it out of his pocket and read the message from an unknown number that said:

"Hello Mr Choi, I am Rosie, Dr Collins secretary, I would like to inform you that your next session with Dr Collins shall be temporary relocated to 15 Patrick's street at 10:00 am.

Seunghyun questioned himself and wondered why would Kiera more than a session to a street instead of the office.