(*。0 - 0。*)?

okokok let's get things straight, i don't like people. i don't have friends, i have myself. i would never consider anyone my friend. i only see people, as, well people. so why would saiki kusuo be one? let alone his group?

"hey buddy who's that you were talking to before lunch? i haven't seen her before is she new?" rikki nendou, eh- not to mean or- he's a dumbass. one time i literally teleported in front of his face and he didn't see it? i don't know but bottom line is he's dumb.

"it was just some girl." saiki responded annoyed. "i see you looking at me you rat, stop it or i'll tell them to start noticing you." he threatens me through his thoughts.

"oh no! i'm so scared! please don't do it! nooooo!" i sarcastically mock. i roll my eyes and turn back to my book. saiki glares at me before turning back to nendou, a sly smirk on his face.

"her name's YN YL. In fact, she's right there." he points in my direction.

"you piece of shit."

"i warned you."

nendou rushes towards me, pulling kaidou with him.

"hey! im rikki nendou and this is my buddy kaidou shun and over there is my best buddy saiki kusuo, i saw you guys talking a while ago. hey, you be my buddy too okay?" he shakes my hand roughly.

"nendou what the hell, who are you-" kaidou's eyes trail to me. "h-hi, sorry i d-didn't see you there.." the blue haired boy scratches the back of his neck.

"h-hi! nice t-to meet you guys, i'm YN YL!"

"smooth."

"shut your bitch ass up." i glare. he lets out a silent chuckle with a shake of his head.

"are you a new student?" nendou asks, all up in my angelic- i mean my face.

"oh n-no, i've been here since my first year." i respond.

"how come i haven't seen ya?"

"l-low presence i-i guess."

"do you have any friends?" i'm a little shocked at the question but hey, i dug myself this hole so..

"nendou, don't be so rude! as if seeing your face hasn't been bad enough!"

"no! no, it's okay a-and to answer y-your question, n-not really.." i chuckle.

"well, now you do! i'll introduce you to my friends!" he pulls me up from my chair and drags me around the room.

he pulled me to saiki, who i discreetly gave the finger to. then pulled me to teruhashi, the satanic- i mean, perfect pretty girl. come on dude, her thoughts are like megaphones to my ears. "i have to say hi to this loser or else i won't be perfect inside and out!" see what i mean. i can hear saiki's silent chuckles already. then lastly pulled me to hairo, he yelled at me and said not to give up, you know the usual.

"man, this day could not get any worse.."

"oh yes it can."

"ah fuck."