First random!

Here's my first random guys hope you like it! Remember some of these May be similar to others but that's a complement I'm not trying to steal.

Cameron (age 13)

Me and Cameron were outside jumping around on the new trampoline. I was jumping and jumping until I landed on my ankle and twisted it. I sat down on the trampoline and decided to see what happened. Cameron being Cameron of course had to annoy me.

Since I was sitting he started jumping really hard and close to me. My ankle was killing me. I don't know why I didn't tell cam but I didn't.

"Stop cameron." I said. He just jumped harder.

"Cameron stop!!" I yelled. He wouldn't stop so I punched his leg. He kicked me in the back not that hard but I moved forward causing me to lean on my throbbing ankle. I groaned in pain and tears brimmed my eyes.

"Oh come on it didn't hurt that much." He laughed. Cameron couldn't see my face and didn't know I had hurt my ankle. So he started jumping again. This time my ankle hit the side of the trampoline. I cried out in pain and began sobbing.

"Wha- y/n!? what the heck happened?!" he said sitting next to me.

"M-my ankle cam! it hurts! that's why I sat down." He cursed under his breath.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" he yelled. I flinched back. I hated when he yelled at me and he knew that. I looked down with tears streaming down my face. He sighed lifting my chin.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know. Come here." He wiped away my tears. He pulled me into a hug and kissed me on the cheek.

"Come on lets go ice that." He said getting out of the trampoline. I got out behind him.

"Woah what are you doing?" he asked.

"Going inside?" I replied. He scooped me up and carried me inside.

"Cam I'm not a baby but thanks." I laughed.

"Your my baby. And it's practically my fault." He said hugging me.

"I'm sorry." He said sadly.

"Don't worry about it." I kissed his cheek.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I replied.

Aaron age 15

"Aaroooonnn???" I screamed

"Y/nnnnnnnn???" he screamed back.

"I'm booorrredddd." I said.

"Stop whining." He laughed.

"Let's do something." I said.

"Like what?" He asked.

"Blind make overs!" I said.

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Duh." I replied.

"I'm not a little girl at a slumber party." He laughed.

"What ever lets go." I said pulling his arm.

I got the makeup and a bandana. I set them on the table and got two chairs across from one another. First was me. I put on the blind fold and had Aaron hand me the makeup when I needed it.

"Ok uuummm eye shadow." I said. He handed me the stick and the compact. I dug in the stick and traced my hands over his face to find his eyes.I took the brush and rubbed it over his eyes. I did a few more things and tried my best on until I decided to have some fun. I took the lipstick and smudged it all over his face.

"Y/n!" he screamed!

"What? I can't see you!" I smirked.

"I'll get you back at my turn." He said. And don't worry, he did.

HOLY FILLER! Guys I haven't updated in SOOO long! but I have something special for you guys! I mean it's not that big of a deal at all but still. I have a personal and than the little surprise. It's tiny. Don't get exited. I don't wanna disappoint you😂 you know the more votes and comments I get I'll update more! Thanks! Y'all are awesome! stay beautiful! love yous! Muah💋

COMMENT WHAT YOU THINKTHE SURPRISE IS AND YOUR FAVORITE COLOR!!!!💛💙💖💚❤️