unbound, untamed [chapter 5]

Hi, everybody!  

I'm sorry I went AWOL on Wattpad for so long! It's just that summer got in my head and pushed out everything else...  

But now i'm back for better or worse! Hihh..

Now read on and (hopefully) enjoy! 

_______________________________________________________ 

Chapter 5

Nothing in everything.

I just finished putting my make up on and stood back to look at myself one more time. I was swaying my hips to Chuckie and LMFAO Project - Let The Bass Kick In Miami Bitch (I always listen to music I like to dance to before I go out so I can get the right mood) as I apprised my looks. I was wearing black skinny jeans and green, silky top that was tied around my neck and revealing my back. I had my black sneakers with green shoelaces.

I had left my hair down, only jewelry I was wearing was silver earrings and simple silver chain with a pendant (no, silver doesn't hurt werewolves; we can be killed the same as normal humans). I had put on black mascara and eyeliner with a bit of green eye shadow and pearly lip gloss.

Yeah, I look good for clubbing, I decided looking at the clock. Marcus should be here soon. I was anxious to get out of mansion and go to have fun the way I used to. I had been on edge all day because I felt like any moment something would come up and I wouldn't be allowed to go out tonight.

I went to look out my window and I could see Marcus getting out of his car. I quickly grabbed my jacket, ID and phone, stuffed some money in my pocket. You see, when I go out clubbing for whole night I go for easy and comfortable - no high heels, no frivolous stuff, and no hand bag.

I rushed out of my room to meet Marcus halfway and get out of here as soon as possible with a murmured "Bye!" to my guards. They were a bit confused if to fallow me or not but I paid them no attention.

Marcus was just reaching the top of the stairs with Ian and Kari trailing after him, when I saw him.

He smiled "Hi!" and I automatically had a broad smile as well. "So..." but Marcus didn't get to finish because I grabbed his hand and started to drag him downstairs.

"Let's go!" I urged him.

As I was passing Kari, she started so say "Danica, this really isn't..." but I actually growled at her so my general stepped back and finished in a whisper "...safe."

We had already gone over this. I wasn't going to let them send bodyguards with me to ruin this night. So I hurriedly pushed Marcus out the front door and followed him shouting over my shoulder "I'll be back early... in the morning!" and shut the doors before someone could answer me.

Marcus laughed "what's the hurry?"

"I don't want them to send guards with us. Someone will be near by anyway but without my permission to come with us they will stay away and be discrete" I answered getting into the car.

Marcus got in as well and turned on his stereo. Chris.Su - First Snow... mmmmm, I thought relaxing in the chair and enjoying the music. Marcus has really nice sound system in his car and it does the drum n' bass song justice.

"Are they really going to trail you?" Marcus sounded amused.

"Mhm." I sighed. "I'm not allowed alone outside pack's territory. But then again.. I think I'm never alone here as well. So basically I'm not allowed to be alone period." Talk about privacy.

Marcus laughed at that. And for a while we drove in comfortable silence enjoying the music.

"Hey, you don't mind if some friends of mine come with us, right?" Marcus asked me.