One More

"You know, who needs to workout at the gym when you can pack with a monkey on your back." Harrison chuckled and you mumbled something against his neck, arms around his shoulders and legs around his waist.

He had been back home for two weeks but they went by faster than both of you had expected. So now as he finished packing some of his clothes, you were indeed clinging onto his back refusing to let go. You never wanted to let go. You wanted to stay there forever, breathe in the familiar smell of the shampoo he always used and feel the warmth that radiated from his body. Harrison knew this, his own chest hurting at the thought of being apart again. So he relished having you close to him at that moment even though it made packing harder.

"What was that, beautiful?" He asked, smile on his face as he looked over his shoulder at you.

"Don't pack," You mumbled, resting your cheek against his shoulder making him chuckle and zip up his bag.

"Then I wouldn't have any clothes to wear in Montreal." You shook your head again, pouting this time.

"Then, don't go."

Haz sighed taking his bag from the bed and walking to the living room where he set it down and you as well. Checking your phone, you went sit crisscrossed on the couch Haz following closely behind. "You have an hour." You announced looking up at your boyfriend who gave you one of those heart warming smiles.

"Great, wanna cuddle?" He asked, always knowing what you needed. He knew that what both of you wanted more than anything else in that moment was the comfort that being close to each other brought you.

"Don't I always?" You smiled, making room for him to lay down with you tucked into his chest. Sighing in content both of you stayed silent, only speaking up whenever you remembered to ask him if he had packed the sweaters on top of the bedroom drawer or enough socks and his toothbrush. Harrison only hummed in response, smiling against your forehead as his fingers caressed the skin on your back.

He traced undecipherable patterns across your spine, your side and your stomach before starting once more. The both of you would have fallen asleep right there but the alarm went off signaling that the time for you to be together was up, at least for now.

Sighing both of you got up, Harrison stood in front of you and cupped both of your cheeks with his hands. "I'm gonna miss you." You whispered closing your eyes.

He nuzzled his nose with yours gently, it was your thing as a couple so much so that people always mention that you guys invented eskimo kisses. "I will too. So so much, baby." Your boyfriend whispered back before pressing his lips against yours.

It was soft and beautiful and longing, both of you trying to make time slow down while at the same time trying to kiss as much as time would allow you. One of Harrison's hands moved to your waist, the other one staying on your cheek before pulling just an inch away. "I love you," He whispered giving your lips a soft peck then peppering them around your mouth with a smile on his face.

"I love you more and you're going to miss your flight." You mumbled against his lips, your eyes were closed and your smile was pure bliss.

"Just one more."

"Yes please," You smiled before sighing as your lips met again, your heart was doing jumping jacks making your chest feel like it was going to blow up with so much love inside it. You didn't even notice Harrison had picked you up until your mouths were on the same level smiling against each other, relieving your neck from the strain of leaning upwards. Your hands found his hair and his wrapped themselves around your frame making you forget the fact that he was leaving for a second before the thought came back to you forcing you to pull away from him.

"You have to go," You went back to whispering in case your voice failed you although the sad smile on your lips and your eyes that had begun to water failed you already.

"Don't cry beautiful, please don't." His thumb brushed against your cheek. "For me, okay?" His voice cracked the slightest bit letting you know the same knot in your throat was forming on his. You nodded looking up to stop your tears from spilling and composing yourself.

"It's only two months." He nuzzled your noses together again, "After that I'm yours, love."

Harrison gave you the smile that meant he was planning something making you give him a playful yet quizzical look. "Baby? What are you up to?"

He gave you one last kiss, a soft press of lips before taking his bag and sending you a wink, "Guess you'll find out in two months."

"Harrison!"

"I love you!" He smiled before closing the door behind him