28 Days

I saw someone walking my way today and for a second I thought it was you, now I'm sad :( -You

 I was listening to the Ed Sheeran song that you love and I miss you so much -Baby💓

One second later, you receive a FaceTime call from your boyfriend that you answer in a second. You place your laptop on his side of the bed and make yourself comfortable on your side before seeing the beautiful blue eyes you adored. You see Haz is in the exact same position as you and chuckle even though you chest hurts. Just one more month, you remind yourself.

"Hey beautiful, nice t-shirt you got there." Haz smiles, you threw his t-shirt on when you got home as you always did when you were feeling under the weather.

"Thanks, it's my boyfriend's." You play it cool with a smile that widens when you hear Haz laugh.

"What a lucky guy," He smiles lovingly at the screen and you inevitably blush. "Wanna talk about today?"

You sigh and hide half of your face on the pillow before nodding. "I was walking back from work and as I passed the flower shop down the street I saw a guy walking towards me. He was almost your height, hair color and everything and because the sun was in my eyes I couldn't see him very well. I was so happy for a second because I thought you had come home earlier to surprise me or something, but then I saw it wasn't you... It was like saying goodbye again I just miss you so much baby."

Harrison sighs and gives you a sad smile, "I miss you too, beautiful. So much that I think about you with every song that I hear and everything I see. Your laugh, your smile, everything."

You smile as both of you make eye contact on the screen in front of you, his eyes though a little sad were soft as always and you hold the t-shirt closer to you while your heart thumps loudly against your chest.

"I miss your not-even-close-to-being-fluffy pancakes," You whisper, "and your bad singing in the shower."

Harrison lets out a soft laugh shaking his head, "I miss you complaining when you have to get out of bed, and your hair when you just wake up."

"I miss our naps, I miss you touching me." Your cheeks burn as you whisper the last part, Harrison chuckles and you can also see how his cheeks turn a deep shade of red.

"Well we can't keep our hands to ourselves can we?" He smiles rubbing the back of his neck and sends you a wink that other than making you laugh made you blush even more.

"We're always making up for lost time, what can I say?" You shrug as your stomach fills with butterflies at the thought of his wandering hands and soft touch.

Harrison laughs shaking his head before smiling at you. "What?" You ask after a couple of minutes of just smiling at each other.

"You're so beautiful, I can't wait to be there with you."

You scrunch your nose at him and he does the same, a long distance version of your Eskimo kisses.

"I love you, dork." You whisper, your chest warm and full of love.

"I love you more." He says softly, longing, something intimate, something just for the two of you.

"One more month," You sigh resting you head on the pillow.

"28 days, love." Your boyfriend grins from ear to ear.

Your eyebrows meet in the middle of your face as you start to count the days on your head again. "Oh shit you're right! It's 28!"

Harrison's laugh fills the room and as always you know you've never heard something as beautiful. "Who's the div now?" He teases and you give him the finger which makes him laugh even more with you joining in.

After a few minutes of comfortable silence you speak up not helping the smile on your face, "So tell me about this Ed Sheeran song that reminded you of me."

"I told you, it was the one you love." Harrison furrows his brows and you shake your head.

"You do know that I love every Ed Sheeran song right?"

"Oh, right." He rolls his eyes before giving you an innocent smile.

"Yup, you're still the div." You shake your head again also smiling and more in love than ever. 28 days, you think, 28 days and I can kiss that smile on his face.