chapter 3/"we're sorry"

georgias p.o.v

I feel really bad that the boys and I are planning a really cool birthday later without emma knowing ,and its super hard trying to pretend that we forgot her bday.

so later on, at like midnight, the 1D boys decide to get to know the girls a little more by playing 21 questions, and lets just say the game didnt go as planned.

(10:00)next day/ sunday eds p.o.v

emma went to bed earlier then us yesterday cause georgia, the boys and I created a drunken scene while some of us were actually drunk, not pointing any fingers(harry).so after an hour of making sure jelly was really sleeping , we started planning the whole day at navy pier where its me, boo, the boys, little mix, emma, and her surprise guest "PARAMORE" all day hanging out and later on we will let people come in to see , Paramore,little mix, and I perform.Time to get everybody up from slumber.we even have a plan for curly cause well him and emma are bday twinsezz

emmas p.o.v

so im guessing that I was the last one to get up , considering that when I went to open the door to mine and boos room, 7 bodys fell from the door shouting all kinds of things that its an emergency and I needed to put something decent on, just putting this out there I take really long to get ready so they really should have woken me up earlier.about 15 minutes passed and I could not find anything to wear, time to call for reinforcements."BOO"I yelled, I could hear heavy footsteps coming up those curvy stairs, so I knew she was here.

About 25 minutes georgias masterpiece was done, she made emma look like a model, with smokey eyes over her red heels , black high waisted shorts and a flowy red crop top .To match her beloved bff, Georgia put on a black smokey eye, purple flowy crop, black  high waisted shorts, and purple heels.Emma had many wanders as to what was going on she was still a little upset that nobody remembered her birthday.

Emmas p.o.v

how could they forget, I mean seriously my bday twin is Harry fricken styles for christ sake.well I got to enjoy the fact that they need me for some important thing.

We get in the car, at least i think its we,and all I could feel was the car moving, they had covered my face with something, and tied my hands together with duck tape.*sob*.

The ride was over, and to emmas surprise, she really was alone in the car.Emma still had no idea what was happening, while she wondered, the boys, ed, and boo got to finish decorating the navy pier, while the driver took emma walking around the pier 3 times still blindfolded.It was finally time to reveal the surprise to emma.

(a/n)plzzzz comment on my story and let people know about it plzz. use ur greasey magic u little baconators, im srry for those of u who do read my story I have school and family to deal with so any spare time I get I try to relax but I've made a goal to write more with my spare time for my greasey friends.thnx ilysm