Chapter 18

I was lying down on the sofa, staring at my phone. I was trying my best to not call Jimin, since he told me not to contact him. But I miss him. I want to hear his voice, I want him back. I wish all of this just was a bad dream. I could feel the tears build up in my eyes and the pain in my chest growing stronger.

Suddenly my phone started to ring and it made me jump, making the phone bounce to the floor. I quickly sat up and carefully picked up the phone to check the display. My heart skipped a beat as I read the name on the display. Mine. It was Jimin. He is actually calling me!? I started to jump up and down of happiness but quickly came to my senses and tried to calm down.

This is it. Don’t screw this up! I thought to myself as I cleared my throat and answered ”H-Hello.” I said nervously.

It was quiet for a bit before I heard Jimin say, ”Hi.. um.. did.. can.. how are you?” He sounded really nervous, but just hearing his voice made me tear up.

”I’m okay.. I miss.. I mean.. how are you? Why did you call? I thought you didn’t want to talk to me.. and.. we broke up.. and you told me to not contact you.. and I-” I rambled but Jimin cut me off.

”I’m sorry!” He said, taking me by suprise. ”I was really stupid and I did something stupid. I miss you.. please forgive me? Please..” Jimin said in a shaky voice. I could not stop my tears and started to cry really hard. The sound of me crying must have scared Jimin because he quickly added ”Are you okay? I’m sorry. Please, don’t cry!” I tried to calm down.

”I-I-I’m ok-okay.” I studdered between the tears and sniffles. ”I fo-forg-ive y-you-u.” I was crying so much that it made it really hard to speak.

”Stay where you are, I’m coming over right now! Are you home?” Jimin said.

”Y-Yes.” Was all I could say. ”Okay! Don’t go anywhere, I’m on my way!” Jimin said and hung up. I had mixed feelings of happiness and confusion. I didn’t know what just happened. Was I still dreaming? I was staring at my phone in confusion. What did just happen? Was Jimin really on his way here? I started to feel panicked.

I rushed in to my bedroom to change clothes and then went in to the bathroom to clean myself up a bit. I got a shock as I saw myself in the mirror. My hair was a mess, my eyes were red and swollen after crying. The bags under my eyes were also a big problem. I quickly rinsed my face in some cold water and brushed my hair to the side. I then took some BB cream to try hide the bags under my eyes. I then took a look at myself again and just decided that I couldn’t do anything more. I looked better than before, but I still looked like a mess. I gave up and went out to the livingroom to clean up a little.

I started to feel more and more nervous as time went by. He should be here any minute now. I thought to myself just as I heard the familiar sound of my doorbell. I rushed over to the door and stopped right in front of it with one hand on the doorhandle and the other hand on my heart. It was beating like crazy. My head was spinning and my legs were shaking. I took a few deep breaths to calm myself down and then opened the door.

As soon as I saw Jimin my eyes started to tear up again. I was trying to say something but Jimin rushed in and embraced me. He hugged me tight and buried his face in my neck. The familiar sent of Jimin hit my nose as I held on to him. ”I missed you.. so much..I thought-” I said but Jimin cut me off.

”I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. I was so stupid. I love you. I really love you. Please forgive me.” he said as he hugged me tighter and snuggled his face in my neck. He sounded really desperate and nervous. I took his arms and freed myself from the hug. Jimin didn’t complain and took a step back. I looked at him and he actually looked worse than me. We didn’t say anything for a while, just standing there in my hallway and looked at eachother.