$tack or Starve...

Introduction

Caine: The oldest out of the 4 brothers. He's 21. Just turned 21. Real name Torrance. He runs the streets & whoever gets in his way is bound to get layed down. Description; Caramel Colored, nice black hair, tatts, tall, w. hazel eyes.

Romy: The 2nd oldest out of the 4. Real name Roman. He's 19 & ambitious. He & Caine, being the oldest are running the streets & slaying anybody that disrespects. They really have to watch out for the youngest 2. Description; Caramel color, hazel eyes, tatts, curly black fro.

Mickey: 3rd oldest of course. 17 years old w. a mind of his own. First name Mason. He's young & surely not ready to settle down. He is mindset on running the streets w. his older brothers. They let him in on things but not too much. Description; Light skinned, tatted, green eyes, short but tall, black silky hair.

Thugga: Last but not least, Thugga. The youngest who's 16. Yea, he's the baby. He's a thug just like his brothers too. Oh & his real name is Rory. He rips & runs the streets w. his bros. Cause one day, he'll maybe run them.

Description; Light skinned, green eyes, tatts, nose piercing, & a curly fro.

Yesss....thats the intro. The Marshall brothers run the streets of Miami. I can honestly say that these boys love ink. I mean c'mon, they all look kinda alike. Their brothers. But anyways....enjoy the story.