Disbelief

"Trust & Believe me, you're gonna need me. Trust & believe me, she'll never be me. Im so over you, go get lost. Who do you think that you are?" -Keyshia Cole ♥

(Micky in MM!!)

Thugga POV

"So, whatchu wanna do today?" i asked her. "Idk, maybe go home to my mom. I have to tell her about her bitch ass husband." she said. "Ight, towels in the bathroom closet." i say. She got up & took her duffel bag to the bathroom. While she was in the shower, i went to the downstairs bathroom to shower & handle my hygiene.

I hop out the shower & wrap my towel around my waist. I brush my teeth & wash my face. I head back up to my room to see Ava dressed & ready. Damn she get ready fast. Or maybe i just took a day in the shower. She blushed when i walked in. "Like something you see?" i ask her. "Dont get too cocky." she said back. I just smirked & walked to my closet. I got dressed in black Last Kings Vneck, acid washes trues, & my black & white 14's. I put on my black snapback & sprayed some cologne on. "Ready?" i ask her. "Yea." she said standin up. She looked bad when i saw what she had on. She had on a white croptop, blue jean highwaist shorts, & her gray & blue 14's.

"You look good ma." i said to her. "Thanks, you dont look to bad yourself." she said walkin off. She tryna tease a nigga!

Caine POV

I think i wanna go visit my grandma today. I hop in the shower for about 25 mins. I hop out & handle my hygiene again. I dry off & get dressed in a red Vneck, white joggers, & my carmines. I throw on a snapback. I grab my phone, slip it in my pocket & grab my keys to head to my grandma's house.

***

"Hey grandma." i say hugging her.

"Hey baby, how you doin?" she said back.

"Im good, how you feel?" i ask her.

"Im ok. What you been up too?"

"Nothin, chillin." i say pouring me some lemonade & sipping it.

"When you gone chill & have me some great grandkids runnin around here?" she said makin me choke on my lemonade.

"Um....idk grandma. I aint really thought about having kids right now."

"Thats ok, i aint gone rush you. Where yo brothers @?" she asked.

"Romy & Micky @ home & Thugga met this girl & they out & about."

"Is she a nice girl? Maybe they'll have me some grandkids." she said laughing.

"Yea, she nice. So far." i say.

Me & Grandma talked for a while longer. I kissed her goodbye & left.

Romy POV

"Whats up bro?" my nigga Rashad said dappin me up. "Wassup, what yall on ova here?" i ask him at the site of all the cars outside. "None, gettin faded. Wanna roll up w. us?" he asked. "Yea, i can smoke right naw." i say following him into the house. I walk in & dap everybody up. I sat & rolled up. Everything was so funny. Shit was stupid & funny. Thats what kush do to you. As i lit another blunt, i saw a girl come out of a room & disappeared down the hallway. We made eye contact then she looked away real quick. I aint gone trip, shawty was hella cute. Wonder what her name is. "Aye bro. Lemme use yo bathroom real quick." i say. "Yea, down that hallway, 3rd door to the right." he said. I hop up head to the "bathroom". I walk down the hallway & open the doors to peek in. But i dont see the girl. I reach the last door on the left. When i open it, she looked up from her phone. She furrowed her eyebrows. "Uhh hi?" she said. "Wassup, im Romy." i say. "Im Siyan. What are you doing in here?" she asked. "Thought you was kinda cute so i came in here to see what was up witchu. Why you in here all bored & shit?"